Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The rooms were very clean. The staff was very nice and greeted you with a warm reception. Location was good, close to several restaurants.
Close to several places to eat. Bathroom has a window! 'Pool' was dry and surrounded by debris -- boards, nails, old fixtures. Mold in the air-conditioner. Room stank of cigarettes and Odor Ban. Washer and dryers didn't work.
price was right - several dining choices within walking distance - not too far from city center. would have enjoyed a Keurig in the room...but not mandatory.