Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bruges
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 10% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$123||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$155||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bruges hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bruges hotel
- To be conveniently located next to many attractions, restaurants and shops, select a hotel near the Markt square which is a bustling plaza in the city centre and contains many historical buildings like the West Flanders Provincial Court. The Central hotel is a budget-friendly choice that will place you only within a 2-minute walking distance from the square, while the Hotel Heritage is a 4-star option located a 3-minute walk away.
- For visitors interested in art, consider booking a hotel near the Groeningemuseum, a classic Flemish art museum that has works from both historical and modern artists from over six centuries. The Hotel De Tuilerieën is only a 2-minute walk from the museum and housed in a building that dates back to the 1400s.
- In addition to the rich history, architecture and art, Bruges is known for its local beers. If you would like to do some beer tasting during your trip, pick a hotel near the Huisbrouwerij De Halve Maan, a small family-owned brewery that includes a museum and offers guided tours. The Hotel Academie Bruges is a stylish choice and only a 3-minute walk from the brewery.
- Would you like to learn more about this charming town? Pick a hotel near the Bruges City Hall, a building dating back to the 1300s which now houses exhibits related to the city’s local history. The Martin's Brugge is a casual hotel that is less than a 5-minute walk from the city hall and a 2-minute walk from the Medieval Belfry of Bruges.
- To enjoy some of the city’s lush green spaces, book a hotel near the Minnewaterpark like the Het Colettientje which is located directly adjacent. Minnewaterpark is an extensive public park that contains the scenic Minnewater Lake and the remnants of an abandoned castle.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bruges
Are hotels in Bruges safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Bruges City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Bruges?
Are there hotels in Bruges with complimentary breakfast?
Which hotels are convenient for business travellers?
What are good hotels in Bruges near the Church of Our Lady?
What are good hotels in Bruges near the Frietmuseum?
How much is a hotel in Bruges for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bruges?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bruges by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bruges hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Search by freebiesFree cancellation
Most recommended Bruges hotelsShow all
St Christopher's Inn Bauhaus Budget Hotel - Hostel
Bruges Centrum $71+