Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Clean sheets and comfortable bed. Cold air. Had frig and microwave. Very small room. Bathroom door did not close. Room smelled old and musty, possibly old cigarette smell. No WiFi like advertised.
My room smell a lot tabacco, i tell this to the manager and she change my room
Nothing I was not impressed at all. no coffee pot, no ice machine, no trash can in bathroom, towels felt like sand paper, toilet and shower made horriable squealing sound when used, sink clogged, no compememtey shampoo, and didn't turn the air in before arrival.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
the motel was very homey and well worth the money spent not real busy, quiet, and comfortable. nothing
Mom & Pop operation Quiet area staff was friendly & efficient would recommend to anyone Room was small but good for the price
Close to where I needed to be. Friendly staff and low price. Room had peeling paint in the bathroom, non smoking room stinked of cigarettes.
I didn't like anything about it. When I booked on-line it said that I will be getting two rooms with a full sizes bed in each room. When I checked in I got one room with 2 full sizes beds. I asked none smoking room, but the room was smelly.
Close to where I needed to be. I asked for a non smoking room which the clerk confirmed, but when I opened the front door I was just about knocked over with the smell of cigarette smoke. I didn't say anything to the managers because I have a feeling it's in all the rooms.
It was quiet and met our needs. The staff was friendly and helpful with restaurants in the area. No
Location excellent for our purposes. Were charged $10 PER PET for our two cats. Weekend rates stretch from Thursday thru Sunday nights. Room dank and dirty. Most lights did not work. Looks like last renovated in 1950s and not upgraded since,
Non smoking room..had been prior smokers smelt terrible..cig burns on floor, bath tub, carpet..drapes old and aging falling apart..wall electric outlets old aged and not fitted correct possible fire hazard..oh did I mention the room smelled of cig smoke