Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.0 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff - very nice and hospitable. The room - beautiful, clean and with seaview. The meals - plenty of food, good food, big restaurant. Location - near the sea. Facilities - big pool, entertainment for children every day.
The wireless was available only at the hotel lobby, nowhere else.
The room was big and comfortable with a very nice sea view. The food was very tasty and plenty of vegetables and fruits. To go on the beach, you have to go down some stairs and walk across the promenade. None of the hotels in Golden Sands have direct access on the beach, so there is no other way to go on the beach no matter which hotel you choose. The pools, one for kids and one for adults, are nice and the animators were very good. The animators should use a bit more English during the activities, because some of the kids didn't understand anything because they were doing everything in Czech language. There is a parking place, if you come with your own car, but not in front of the hotel. It is at about 150 m away.
The only thing I would change in the room is the light. There wasn't a main ceiling light, only on the walls and it was a bit dark in the evening. As well, the bed side table lamps were very flimsy. They need a bit of maintenance. The animators should use a bit more English during the activities, because some of the kids didn't understand anything because they were doing everything in Czech language.
Great and very helpful staff
- the view from the restaurant - close to the beach
- parking is very small, they have places for 10-12 cars, the rest will park in the forest or on the street. - the beach in front of the pool (hotel) is full of crushed shells - sea entrance is sudden so very difficult for kids - the rooms with sea view, you cand see 10-20% of the sea only from the balcony, from the room you cand see some trees - playing area (table tennis) is not clean, is not friendly for anyone, a lot of graffiti on the walls - a lot of noise from the corridor (hall), room service make a lot of noise in the sleeping time (12:00-15:00) - no investment in the hotel, pool, beach in the last 6 years. (we came here in 2012 and now I thought they will change things to attract more people because the hotel have a awesome sea view, a part of the hotel you can see the isolation they decide to cover with a commercial instead to plaster the wall :))
I liked the swimming pool and the beach area
I don’t like that I have to cross the stairs from the hotel to the swimming pool
based on 490 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Morsko Oko Garden Hotel
Where is Morsko Oko Garden Hotel located?
Morsko Oko Garden Hotel is located at Golden Sands, 1 miles from the center of Golden Sands. Golden Sands Beach is the closest landmark to Morsko Oko Garden Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Morsko Oko Garden Hotel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Morsko Oko Garden Hotel.
Does Morsko Oko Garden Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Morsko Oko Garden Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Morsko Oko Garden Hotel offer free parking?
Yes, Morsko Oko Garden Hotel offers free parking.
Does Morsko Oko Garden Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Morsko Oko Garden Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Morsko Oko Garden Hotel from the airport?
Morsko Oko Garden Hotel is 12 miles from Varna. Morsko Oko Garden Hotel is 57 miles from Bourgas.
Does Morsko Oko Garden Hotel have a pool?
Yes, Morsko Oko Garden Hotel has a pool onsite.
Reviews about Morsko Oko Garden Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Golden Sands Beach 0.9 mi
- Priroden Park Zlatni Pyasatsi 1.1 mi
- Aquapolis 1.2 mi
- Aladja Manastir 2.1 mi
- Varnenski arheologicheski muzey 9.1 mi
- Varna Aquarium 9.1 mi