Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The manager was very rude at check in to the point we left the hotel to check into Quality.
nothing they could not use my credit card..tried several cards..nothing..ended up paying cash at a higher rate than the confirmation stated..then the exterior step collapsed while I was on it..not the bottom step either..both exterior stair ways are very very dangerous..I asked an adjustment on my bill upon check out due to the stair incident..no pay because you paid cash..dud..you could not scan my credit card..they told me I had to notify my bank when I was planing to us my credit card out of my living area..stayed the next night some where else with no problem..they are just lucky I did not fall when the step collapsed onto the lower step!!!!
The prices were great! Loved the closeness to restaurants and the pool. The staff was very very friendly! That used motel smell isnt cool. And the cigarette burns in the comforters are very disenchanting.
The price was right and the location was great. Nice roomy showers and a clean vanity top. The rooms still had the dated dark colored patterned duvets with cigarette burns.
Close to skating rink. Uncomfortable beds
It was close to where we needed to go the next day. No continental breakfast
sorry too expensive and room service very slack... didn't replace the toilet paper. see above. way way way too expensive
Everything was great Everything location mostly
Super comfortable, clean and surprisingly quiet! 20 mins from Keeneland and KY Horse Park and farm tours. Easy drives. Tough to find. Google maps takes you into the Lowe's parking lot. You might put an entrance in off their lot if they will let you.
The manager was polite and tried to be accommodating. The back entry door to the hotel was pried open and broken. It would not close or lock. The tub/shower had black rings and circles in it. We did not go near it. The entire hotel aside from the lobby smelled like an ashtray. Our "non smoking" room smelled like an ashtray and the fire alarm was removed. If there was any other room available in town we would have left.
Our room smelled of smoke so bad we asked for another room and they said they would have to charge us for it. We ended up leaving and staying at the microtel down the road. There was also a used razor left in the bathroom.
The staff was nice and the breakfast typical but adequate. Initially I thought the room was clean, at least the sheets were. But I then lifted the toilet seat and found a woman's long hair on the bottom of the seat and a few spots of feces on the back rim of the toilet from a previous guest. When I pulled the shower curtain closed I found a previously used towel tucked behind the curtain. Although my room was non-smoking there was a continual smell of smoke in the second floor hallway. This hotel continues to prop open the fire doors at the end of the halls completely defeating the purpose of preventing a fire from spreading.
Breakfast is okay. Dirty. Toilet didn't flush properly. Stains and gook on chairs. Smoke smell in hallways. Bathroom door warped and delaminated. Tub stained with rust. Outlet in bathroom didn't work.
The pool was nice The front desk person at time of check in was extremely rude
Great hotel for the money we spent on our way home from Florida. Excellent front desk staff and clean rooms. We will definitely stay again next year! Pool was closed but it was only 2nd week of April, so it's understandable.
I love staying at this Super 8. The price is so reasonable (even for the Oaks and Derby), the staff members are all nice, the rooms are huge, and you get a fridge and microwave, plus breakfast!! I look forward to staying here every year - I think it's a hidden gem.
Just an average hotel with no frills but a good value.
Room was clean. Shower was clean. Pretty quiet overall. Pet friendly. Front desk lady was very friendly and efficient.
We were checking in very late so we contacted them to give them the heads up. When we arrived the manager had all of our information ready so we had a very speedy check in. There were no parking spaces available because they allowed many large trucks and semis to park in their lot. We had to illegally park in a fire lane. The lack of spaces was constant throughout our stay. The tv was very fuzzy do to faulty wiring. Upon entering the main hallways to the rooms a pungent smell of wet dog, mildew, and cigarette smoke (people were smoking directly in front of doors) was the first thing to greet us as well as a pile of wet towels outside of a neighboring rooms door. We also encountered a couple of cockroaches crawling along the room's main door and door frame. The floors were dirty and had been poorly swept and obviously not mopped and there was only one small garbage can to be shared between the restroom and main room. The refrigerator had an abundance of ice in the freezer and had some sort of sticky, purple substance on the ice.