Find cheap flights to Lexington
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (round trip)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lexington
- Looking for cheap airfare to Lexington? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Lexington for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $120, from Washington $168, from New York $192
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Lexington is March.
- For those flying with small kids, make sure to stop by one of the children’s play areas on the first floor of Lexington Blue Grass Airport (LEX). Filled with toys and a variety of interactive games, these play zones are a convenient place for the little ones to unwind after their flights to Lexington have landed.
- To ask questions about the region or the different services at Lexington Blue Grass Airport, head to the Information Center on the first floor of the terminal’s lobby. The employees at this center can provide recommendations on what to visit in the area as well as sell postage stamps and make copies of important documents.
- For travelers interested in renting a car during their trip, head to the baggage claim on the first level of Lexington Blue Grass Airport. The airport is home to 6 different companies, including Alamo and Budget, and they provide complimentary transportation to their parking areas.
- If you are traveling to Lexington for business, take advantage of the comfortable meeting facilities at the Club at Blue Grass lounge in Lexington Blue Grass Airport. These meeting rooms contain outlets, high-speed WiFi, projectors, and teleconference equipment, making them a convenient place to host a conference or workshop.
- After a long day of traveling, you will most likely want to grab a meal or snack to help you refuel. The Kentucky Ale Taproom is located on the second floor of Lexington Blue Grass Airport and serves a variety of regional delicacies, while Pepper’s Mexican Grill & Cantina is in Concourse B and has a selection of tacos, quesadillas, and burritos.
FAQs - booking Lexington flights
What is the cheapest flight to Lexington?
The cheapest airline ticket to Lexington from United States in the last 72 hours was $101 round-trip on the route Chicago to Lexington. The most popular route is New York to Lexington and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $95 round-trip.
Which airlines fly to Lexington?
In general from United States, American Airlines, United Airlines and Air New Zealand fly the most to Lexington. The most popular route is from New York, and Delta, WestJet & United Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Lexington Airport from central Lexington?
Lexington Airport is 6 miles from the center of Lexington. View on Map.
What is the name of Lexington’s airport?
Lexington is served by Lexington Blue Grass Airport, also commonly referred to as Blue Grass, or simply Lexington Airport. The airport code is LEX.
Which hotels offer a free shuttle service to Lexington Blue Grass Airport?
For those interested in a budget-friendly hotel, book a room at the Residence Inn, which has a free shuttle service to Lexington Blue Grass Airport and is less than 5mi from the Ashland historic site. The Courtyard Lexington is a casual option that also offers a complimentary shuttle service and is 3.5 mi from the University of Kentucky.
Is it possible to use public transportation to go from Lexington Blue Grass Airport to the city center?
If you would like to use public transportation to go from Lexington Blue Grass Airport to the city’s downtown, use the LexTran Bus Service. There is a bus stop for this line outside of the airport’s Arrivals terminal, and it will take you directly to the Transit Center on Vine Street for only $1 each way.
What shopping options are at Lexington Blue Grass Airport?
If you need a travel essential, such as a snack or magazine, stop by the Blue Grass MarketPlace that is located on the first floor of Lexington Blue Grass Airport. To purchase a souvenir of the region such as a framed photograph of Lexington, pay a visit to the
Does Lexington Blue Grass Airport have any animal relief areas?
For those traveling with their pet or a service animal, don’t forget to let them relieve themselves after your flight to Lexington. There is an animal relief zone conveniently located outside the baggage claim and next to the airport’s parking area.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Lexington Plane Tickets(Round-trip)
Pros: Customer service at the Denver made my scheduled 18 hr itinerary from STL to PDX via Denver a mere 7 hour one. That saved me so much money in dining out and hotel rooms that I can’t thank them enough.
Cons: The food choices weren’t great on the Denver to PDX flight but that’s usually how it is.
Flights to Lexington
- Flights »
- United States:
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.