Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Maroochydore
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Maroochydore. Learn more
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 176% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$109||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$122||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Maroochydore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Maroochydore hotel
- Those who love food should book a hotel close to Ocean Street, for example M1 Resort, a 4-star accommodation that offers rooms with sea views and a fitness centre. Ocean Street is a popular evening spot in Maroochydore that is lined with many stalls, eateries and bars.
- Maroochydore is a popular destination for surfing and Maroochydore Beach is surfers’ favourite spot in the city. Those who want to practice on their surf board ought to stay at Kalua Holiday Apartments, located next to the beach. It is a stylish accommodation with spa facilities and balconies
- If you want to spend a fun afternoon with your family, go to Chambers Island, a small island in the middle of the Maroochy River. The river is a contrast to the strong ocean waves and a good alternative for swimming or canoeing. Reflections Holiday Apartments is a 3-star property situated on the waterfront near Chambers Island and it offers equipment to practice water sports, for example kayaks or paddle boards.
- Shopping lovers should opt for Top Spot Motel, close to Sunshine Plaza, which is the biggest shopping centre on the sunshine Coast and home to all kinds of brands, restaurants and a cinema. Top Spot Motel is a budget-friendly option in a central location and a few metres from Ocean Street.
- Maroochydore Rotary Park is a big park in Cotton Tree next to the beach, which is very popular among families as it has playgrounds and an adventure park for kids. It is in a convenient location in the centre and offers views of the Maroochy River. Argyle on the Park is a 4-star hotel next to Rotary Park and it has family options, as well as facilities such as swimming pools and car parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Maroochydore
Are hotels in Maroochydore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Maroochydore?
Which hotel in Maroochydore is near Horton Park Golf Club?
Which hotel in Maroochydore is near Cotton Tree?
What are good hotels in Maroochydore close to Maroochydore Tennis Club?
What are good hotels in Maroochydore with an airport shuttle service?
How much is a hotel in Maroochydore for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Maroochydore for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Maroochydore?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Maroochydore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Maroochydore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Maroochydore hotels
Go to map