Phnom Penh hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Phnom Penh
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 87% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$86||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$62||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Phnom Penh hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Phnom Penh hotel
- Upscale hotels in central Phnom Penh are typically found in the city’s Central Business District. It’s where you’ll find the iconic Raffles Hotel Le Royal, whose colonial-style Elephant Bar is essential for enjoying one of the hotel’s famous afternoon teas. Fronting the wide boulevard of 92nd Street is the 4-star Sunway Hotel, whose long-standing reputation makes it one of the most popular luxury hotels in Phnom Penh.
- For those wishing to immerse themselves in the city’s key tourist attractions, hotels in downtown Phnom Penh are ideal. For a quiet hotel in Phnom Penh, the Plantation Urban Resort and Spa, opposite the Royal Palace, is an oasis of calm, with serene tropical gardens and a restful spa. Another popular choice is the Aquarius Hotel and Urban Resort, situated within walking distance of the Royal Palace and the Independence Monument, its facilities include a glass-walled saltwater infinity pool and open-air bar.
- On the lookout for unique boutique hotels in Phnom Penh? Don’t miss the Quay Boutique Hotel overlooking City Park and the Tonle Sap River on Sisowath Quay. Its chic modern design and carbon-friendly footprint is popular with eco-travellers. Centrally located and within a few minutes walk of the Royal Palace grounds, there’s also Okay Boutique Hotel in Daun Penh, whose Cambodian-style décor and traditional spa make for an authentic stay.
- Those looking for the complete leisure package will find themselves well catered for at NagaWorld Hotel and Entertainment Complex. Situated in downtown Phnom Penh, opposite Koh Pich peninsula, this 5-star hotel offers impressive on-site facilities, including spas, golf courses, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping centres.
- If dramatic views are more your thing, don’t miss out on the chance to stay along the city’s famous Sisowath Quay — a 3km-long strip running alongside the Tonle Sap and Mekong rivers. Try the Le Grand Mekong Hotel whose rooftop bar and restaurant features stunning views of the riverfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Phnom Penh
Are hotels in Phnom Penh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Phnom Penh?
What are the best hotels near Psar Thmei?
Where can you find budget hotels in Phnom Penh city centre?
Where can you find good business hotels in Phnom Penh?
Are there any good family-friendly hotels in Phnom Penh?
Are there any hotels in Phnom Penh with an outdoor swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Phnom Penh?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Phnom Penh by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Phnom Penh hotels
Go to map