Victoria Falls hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Victoria Falls
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 96% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$174||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$141||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Victoria Falls hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Victoria Falls hotel
- Victoria Falls, in western Zimbabwe, is the gateway town to the famous waterfalls. Many tourists choose to stay there when visiting the natural wonder, and some prioritize proximity to the falls when choosing their accommodation. If that’s what you are looking for, both Ilala Lodge Hotel and The Kingdom At Victoria Falls are great options that are about a 15-20 minute walk there.
- If you want to splurge while there, you must stay at the Victoria Falls hotel. The luxurious, Edwardian-style hotel is about 1.2 miles from the famous Victoria Bridge, and it features massive suites, marble bathrooms, as well as living rooms with views to the Zambezi river. Breakfast is included, and there’s also a bar and an outdoor pool to relax after a long day.
- Elephant's Walk Shopping and Artist's Village is where the local craftspeople and artists gather to sell their products. There you can also chat with locals, drink some of the locally-produced coffee, and taste delicious food. Nearby you have several accommodation options, including some high-end ones like Ilala Lodge Hotel.
- The surrounding Zambezi National Park is also a popular attraction and a reason why many choose to stay in Victoria Falls for longer. In order to be close to the park, it’s best to stay as west as possible in town. The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites and Bayete Guest Lodge are both great options nearby.
- Lots of hotels in Victoria Falls offer breakfast because it is a quite small touristy area, so if you don’t want to worry about shopping for food in the morning, make sure to stay somewhere where breakfast is included, such as Bayete Guest Lodge, The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites, or Guest Paradise Lodge, among many others.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Victoria Falls
Are hotels in Victoria Falls safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there options for budget travelers?
What are the closest hotels to the train and bus stations?
Which hotels have their own restaurants?
What are the best kid-friendly hotels in Victoria Falls?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Victoria Falls?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Victoria Falls by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Victoria Falls hotels
Go to map