Watford (Hertfordshire) hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Watford (Hertfordshire)
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 25% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$189||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$167||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Watford (Hertfordshire) hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Watford (Hertfordshire) hotel
- A well-connected option, also ideal as a base for exploring Watford and the rest of the area, is Holiday Inn London Watford Junction. This modern four-star hotel has air conditioning and flat screen TVs in all its rooms, and there’s an on-site restaurant and bar. It’s a 2-minute walk from Watford Junction Station and is convenient for visiting local attractions such as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (a 12-minute drive away).
- If you need a budget hotel in Watford, Travelodge Watford Central has cheap rooms. All rooms have a king-size bed as well as tea and coffee-making facilities. It’s adjacent to several cafes, restaurants and shops, and the Cassiobury Park Nature Reserve and Watford FC Vicarage Road Stadium are both within walking distance.
- For a luxury hotel in Watford, choose The Grove, a five-star hotel set in lush gardens. Guests can choose from stylish rooms, suites, and family-friendly options (including toy boxes and interconnecting rooms). There’s a golf course on the grounds, three pools, a spa and tennis courts, as well as walking trails and bikes available to use. The hotel has several dining and drinking options, plus it serves afternoon tea.
- For travellers seeking easy airport access, the Premier Inn Watford North is on the North Orbital Road and is a 30-minute drive from both Luton Airport and Heathrow Airport. It offers single, double and family rooms, and has free Wi-Fi and parking.
- If you’re looking for a self-catered option or a place to stay with friends, opt for Le Grove Serviced Apartments. All apartments feature a kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. Options include both studios and two-bedroom apartments.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Watford (Hertfordshire)
Are hotels in Watford (Hertfordshire) safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter?
How much does a hotel cost in Watford (Hertfordshire)?
Do any hotels in Watford have disabled facilities?
Are there any hotels in Watford with business facilities?
Which hotels in Watford have free parking?
Which hotels in Watford are suitable for families?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Watford (Hertfordshire)?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Watford (Hertfordshire) by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Watford (Hertfordshire) hotels
Go to map