1. Website was down for 2 days prior to flying- couldn't check in or pre pay baggage fees
2. Ticket counter staff was incredibly disorganized and rude, attempted to charge well over the posted price for baggage, then hid her name badge after she was questioned
3. Flight was delayed but the airport wasn't notified. All airport flight scheduling boards showed the flight was on time.
4. Screen showing flight information at the gate was off and staff was not present to inform passengers that the flight was delayed
5. Spirit staff at another gate did not know the status of the flight, were not inclined to find out from management, and were extremely rude and indifferent
6. I had to call Spirit's 1-800 number FROM THE GATE to find out what time the flight would depart, and then communicate this information to other passengers
7. Spirit's 1-800 number staff did not contact staff at the airport to communicate with passengers. I had to call the airport's help desk to get them to make an announcement over the PA system
8. You've read this far, need I say more? Avoid at all costs.
From delayed twice out of Boston to my flight being cancelled to go home. They were rude and did nothing for me. Told me they would put me up in a hotel if I flew out the next day. When going to get my hotel voucher they told me there were no rooms available! I was stranded for hours, and finally used my own money to book a hotel. Which was horrible.
Worst airline ever! They don't offer water or anything for free. They sneak attack you with paying for your CARRY ON! $50 to $100!! The seats had no padding. It was miserable
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us, please send us an
and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily afford
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.