I did not get the meal of my choice, also as I tried to check in at home, the system did not give me much choices to respond to, instead the system blocked me entirely from early check in and it wasn't enough time to make calls. I think check in should be made available at least 48-72hrs ahead not just 24hrs. Also walking from terminal to terminal in Frankfurt is way too far, it seems about 2miles + of walk.
The service in Lester b Pearson airport was unprofessional and sub standard by your employee Manija Anwarzada and her shift workers. They did not help me when I missed my flight to Pittsburgh because of our late arrival from Frankfurt. She and the others were not there to assist and help stranded passengers. In fact a couple of the staff were on cell phones and not helping passengers. She finally told us we had to go downstairs to the hall since her counter was closing. After traveling from Algiers to Frankfurt then on to Canada it was a terrible way to end the day. These emoyess made a very long day even longer.
I will never fly Air Canada again.
I will say once I got through customs there were more professional people who did at least get me a hotel room.
Your employee has left a very bad taste in my mouth for Air Canada!
We paid cash for business class seats on this flight and they were terrible seats. They were NOT business class, they did not recline and there was no leg room. Nothing offered to drink upon boarding. All they did was take economy class seats, three wide, and put a thing on the middle seat to hold drinks. It was terrible and we will avoid Lufthansa in the future, and we travel a lot.
Iberia should do something about its check-in process, it seems way below the industry standards.
1. Online check is only worth if you don't have any luggage. If you do, there's no point of doing that, because there's one line for both check-in and luggage drop off.
2. If you arrive to the airport 1h45min before the flight (LOCAL flight!!!), you'll be among the last ones to check-in, because you will spend about an hour in the line (there's just two people at the register: one for economy and one for business). In the end everyone in the line will get checked in (thanks for that), but the flight will be delayed and Iberia will blame the security (which takes 5 min to pass, unlike the check-in process.
clean. Seat covers nice and clean. furniture color scheme pleasant.
1. Seat distance by far too less.
2. seat width on the borderline of being acceptable.
3.. No entertainment, not even a flight info screen available.
4. Only instant coffee available. If it is instant, cappuccino or other café specialities should be available. Emirates and Etihad make the example.
5. Food okay - but not for french airline. No innovation, no thought in it. Standard "how do I get the cattle fed the cheapest possible" food.
6. Electrical / USB / Network plugs or WIFI unknown.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us, please send us an
and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily afford
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.