Find cheap flights to Berlin
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Berlin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Berlin? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Berlin for the following prices or less: From New York $522, from Los Angeles $540, from San Francisco $626
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Berlin is January.
- If you have a flight to Berlin, chances are you’ll fly into one of two airports: Berlin Tegel (TXL) in northwest Berlin, or Berlin Schönefeld (SXF) in the southeast. Berlin Tegel is the main airport in Berlin and has five terminals (A, B, C, D, and E), with Terminal A housing the majority of the amenities and services.
- Have a lengthy layover? Take a nap in one of the napcabs available in Tegel’s Sky Conference area. Each sleeping cabin offers not only a bed for a private retreat, but also a workstation and various other technical comforts. After relaxing, you might even want to stop by the in-terminal hair salon.
- If you’re looking for something to do at Berlin Tegel Airport, consider spending some time in the luxurious C-Lounge. Spread over three floors, it offers travelers a coffee lounge, bar, silent lounge, WiFi access, and a roof terrace. It is located on the airside of Terminal C near Gate 80. There is also a children’s play area in Terminal C.
- Are you an airplane enthusiast? Buy a ticket to the open-air observation decks, where you can watch the planes fly in and out from a great vantage point and catch some sun at the same time. It’s open daily, but opening hours change according to the time of year.
FAQs - booking Berlin flights
What is the cheapest flight to Berlin?
What is the quickest way to reach Berlin city center from TXL?
How far is Berlin Tegel Airport from major train stations?
What is there to eat at Berlin Tegel Airport?
Which hotels offer shuttle services to and from Berlin Tegel Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Berlin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Berlin Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Berlin Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Berlin
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.