Find cheap flights to Kyiv
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|June||Most popular time to fly with an average 16% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$811||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kyiv
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kyiv? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kyiv for the following prices or less: From Miami $603, from Houston George Bush Intcntl $671, from Los Angeles $692
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Kyiv is February.
- Looking to visit Kiev? Your best bet then is to book a flight to Boryspil’, as Boryspil International Airport (KBP) is the busiest and largest airport serving Kiev. It isn’t the only airport serving Ukraine’s capital, though; Kyiv International Airport (IEV) is also an option for travelers flying into Kiev.
- In a rush to get married? Boryspil International Airport offers the unique service of “Marriage in a Day.” Couples have the lucky option of getting married right inside the airport with all the legal paperwork readily available upon reservation. So why not make your trip to Kiev extra special?
- For travelers looking to grab a bite to eat either before their next flight or fresh after landing, perhaps a stop at one of Boryspil International Airport’s various restaurants is in order for you. The airport has a diverse array of cuisines on offer, ranging from Ukrainian to Japanese. Some of the popular restaurant options include Sushiya, Rosmarino Verde, and Osteria Korleone.
- Forgot to pack your headache medicine? Well, luckily for you, there is a pharmacy located right within the Boryspil International Airport. So whether you forgot your headache medicine or perhaps some band-aids, you can simply stop by the pharmacy before heading into the city.
- If you are looking for a bit of luxury during your time at Boryspil International Airport, one good option is to visit one of the lounges in the airport. Travelers at the airport can choose between the Business Lounge and the VIP Premier Lounge. Both lounges have showers, snacks, TV, and plenty of other amenities available.
FAQs - booking Kyiv flights
What is the cheapest flight to Kyiv?
Which airlines fly to Kyiv?
How far is Kyiv Airport from central Kyiv?
What is the name of Kyiv’s airport?
How to get to downtown Kiev from Boryspil International Airport?
What hotels offer complimentary transport from Boryspil International Airport?
What shopping options are there at Boryspil International Airport?
What facilities are available for children at Boryspil International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Kyiv?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Kyiv?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Kyiv?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Kyiv?
Book Cheap Kyiv Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Kyiv
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.