YVR - PVR
Find cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 15% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 26% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$423||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Vancouver Intl to Puerto Vallarta
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $207 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta was found 89 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Flights from Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta depart from Vancouver International Airport in BC and arrive at Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport in Jalisco, Mexico. On average, the flight time is about 5 hours. Direct flights from Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta can be booked through low-cost airlines Swoop and WestJet, while Air Canada, United Airlines and Air Transat also service this route.
- Travelers can enjoy a sit-down meal or grab a quick bite to eat at more than 30 restaurants and cafés at Vancouver Airport. The variety ranges from Asian-inspired cuisine and premium burgers to coffee and sandwiches if you want something light. There are also plenty of kid-friendly options if you’re travelling with children.
- The Food on the Fly service at Vancouver Airport is a convenient way for passengers to take food on their flight. Many low-cost airlines now offer limited in-flight meals, so instead of going hungry travelers can easily choose from a wide range of meals or snacks at the airport and have them packaged in a travel-friendly bag to go.
- Vancouver Airport’s Quiet Area is a dedicated space for travelers to relax or meditate in silence, away from the noise and commotion of the airport. The space has been designed with comfortable sets, mats for stretching, soft lighting and low-volume speakers, and is located next to Gate D67 in the International Terminal.
- If you have time before your flight departs, drop in to one of the spa centers at Vancouver Airport and treat yourself to some pre-flight pampering with a spa or beauty treatment. Massage can help to improve circulation before a long-haul flight, and a range of other services are also available including hair styling, manicures and pedicures.
FAQs for booking Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta?
Do I need a passport to fly between Vancouver Airport and Puerto Vallarta?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta?
Are there any duty-free shops at Vancouver Airport?
Are there any lounges at Vancouver Airport?
How do I get to Puerto Vallarta from the airport?
Can I rent a car at Puerto Vallarta?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Vancouver Intl to Puerto Vallarta Ordaz
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Puerto Vallarta (one-way)
Vancouver Airport - Puerto Vallarta Flights
- Flights »
- Vancouver Airport
- Flights »
- Flights to Puerto Vallarta Ordaz
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.