Pros: Very easy process, agent was helpful, professional, and expeditious.
Sep 6 2016
Pros: Excellent customer service and timely pick up at the airport.
Cons: Everything was great
Sep 7 2016
Cons: PIck up in Hartford was a bit unorganized due to limited staffing. I had to wait for an extended period of time before the desk agent could assist me. There was one agent working both the National (?) and ALamo desks and there were at least 3 parties there waiting for assistance. The agent was very cordial and kept us apprised of how she was handling each party and the order in which she was assisting each. When it was finally my turn, the process of picking up the vehicle was very smooth and easy. Drop off was very easy as well. Would certainly rent again.
Sep 14 2016
Cons: I had to change my plans. I didn't like that the reservation, unlike most car rental reservations, was non-refundable
Pros: 1.Only 1 new guy at check-in counter. He was polite and not flustered with a long line of customers waiting. Polite & helpful.
2. Same new guy offered a perk when we told him how some were cutting the line to avoid waiting. He really hadn't time to notice what was going on.
3. Girl outside helped with an upgrade when the car (supposedly in the same class we rented) did not fit.
4. Shuttle driver was helpful when we got stranded a mile from our hotel on the return.
Cons: 1. Only 1 person inside at check-in. Made for long wait time.
2. New people coming in and moving to the business line when they saw how long the line was. They did not have business accounts.
3. Car offered was NOT the same class as we rented. They weren't even the same size.
4. No window washer fluid in vehicle. We did not know this until we ran into a swarm of bugs on the highway. Manager said to ask for her the next time we were in the area and she would give us a break on our next rental. Problem is we live in TX and rented the car in CT. We thought there would be a break on the car price for the aggravation and hazard.