Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|"Kids had a great time."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Kids loved it more!"||(in 69 reviews)|
|"Staff was really friendly and helpful!"||(in 43 reviews)|
|"The bed was uncomfortable."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Terrible customer service at restaurants"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Common areas needed carpets cleaned."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 10 reviews|
|breakfast buffet||in 27 reviews|
|clean my room||in 117 reviews|
|credit cards||in 20 reviews|
|customer service||in 39 reviews|
|desk staff||in 114 reviews|
|food was great||in 70 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 87 reviews|
|great place||in 52 reviews|
|great time||in 15 reviews|
|kid friendly||in 151 reviews|
|park was great||in 108 reviews|
|pool area||in 13 reviews|
|resort fee||in 10 reviews|
|tons of fun||in 5 reviews|
|uncomfortable beds||in 6 reviews|
|water park||in 116 reviews|
the place is a heaven for kids. they can spend days being busy with the pools, slides and all the game areas around the hotel.
1. The Check-in process is sooo long. 15-30 minutes for each guest. this creates a long line throughout the day. also, the kids' activity is near the check-in desk so during an activity you cannot hear anything the front desk person tells you. if you want to ask a simple question you need to stand in line for an hour. this was the biggest problem. families with kids are standing all day long in the line, nervous trying to gather the kids and so on. they must improve the check-in process, add more people, or do something else to improve that. 2. I didn't like that the food shops in the hotel are opening only at 11am so your only choice is to take the buffet breakfast. If you don't want to eat the buffet breakfast it is better to buy breakfast in one of the shops the night before. 3. on the last night we got an offer to extend our stay for 119$. this sound like a great deal so we did it. however, it turned out that the 119$ became 196$ in the end with all kinds of service charges and taxes that were not so clear in the flyer. also there so many charges to my credit card back and forth of room charge, deposits, parking, that I lost control of the actual cost of my stay there. I will know only when I get the CC statement.
We had the double suites and it was very comfortable and spacious. Rooms were clean. Kids had more fun at great wolf than at Disneyland. We would live to visit again!
We loved everything inside the water park. Food, drinks atmosphere. Great time!
The rooms are very lack luster and in need of upgrading. Plus, all the additional fees were a little over the top and the drink prices could be a little more reasonable. $14.50 for a plain mixed drink...! Yikes.
Clean and very organized
Every hour they have something to do for the kids in the lobby Arts/crafts/dance party
Smaller than I expected and breakfast was expensive for two adults , food wasn’t that good.
Adults and kids enjoy staying at Great Wolf Lodge Southern California. With over 600 accommodating suites and a vast indoor waterpark, it offers relaxation and thrills for the whole family.
Located in Anaheim, Great Wolf Lodge Southern California has partnered with nearby Disneyland to bring guests exciting deals. It is close to Corona del Mar Beach, Newport Beach, where some guests choose to embark on Davey’s Locker whale watching tours, the Aquarium of the Pacific, the open-air mall Outlets at Orange, and the Angel Stadium Ballpark, where tours are conducted regularly.
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California’s accommodations have something for everyone, from standard and premium suites to themed KidCabins. Guests can choose the Wolf Den Suite complete with a kids’ cave-themed sleeping area, the Grizzly Bear Suite with three separate sleeping areas, and the Family Suite that easily sleeps four and includes a kitchenette, all with rustic touches and many of which are accessible.
Within Great Wolf Lodge Southern California, there are many amenities designed to delight guests with kid-centric activities included. In addition to access to the massive indoor waterpark, guests can enjoy Iron Horse Fitness Center, mini golf, arcade games. Kids will adore visits by the Great Wolf Kids characters that roam the grounds, story time with their favorite forest friends, and Scooops Kids’ Spa.
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California’s dining options are catered to families and people of all ages. Couples can enjoy a romantic food and wine pairing courtesy of the Wine Down Service. Grizzly Jack’s Bar and Grill makes poolside meals possible. Hungry as a Wolf offers family-sized portions of pastas and pizzas. While the Lodge Wood-Fired Grill crafts delectable steaks and seafood.
Enjoying time at Great Wolf Lodge Southern California comes easily, offering modern amenities and activities that kids and adults love.
based on 440 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca
What are some of the sustainable solutions employed at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA?
What services are available for people with special needs at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA?
Is the Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA a good venue for groups and events?
What are the safety regulations at the Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA water park?
What can I buy and where at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA?
Are there any discounts or special offers at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, CA?
Where is Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca?
Does Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca offer free parking?
Does Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca?
Does Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca have a pool?
Reviews about Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim, Ca
Most Popular Landmarks
- Haster Basin Recreational Park 0.5 mi
- Crystal Cathedral 1.1 mi
- Festival Amphitheater 1.5 mi
- Garden Grove Historical Society 1.5 mi
- The GEM Theater 1.5 mi
- Garden Grove United Methodist Church 1.5 mi