Travel restrictionsCanada has restricted the entry of most foreign nationals even if they have a valid visitor visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) until further notice. Travelers are subject to a 14-day mandatory quarantine, provide contact information, monitored themselves for symptoms and check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Gatineau
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 107% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$148||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$162||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Gatineau hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Gatineau hotel
- For those interested in staying in a vibrant area that has a high concentration of art galleries, restaurants, and shops, choose a hotel in ByWard Market, such as the Courtyard by Marriott at the Downtown location. ByWard Market contains one of Canada’s oldest public markets, as well as many popular museums, including the Bank of Canada Museum.
- If you’re a history enthusiast, pick a hotel near the Canadian Museum of History, such as Les Suites Victoria. The Canadian Museum of History is a large museum that features several exhibits on the history of Canadian culture, plus there is an IMAX theater.
- To take advantage of Gatineau’s impressive natural scenery, select a hotel near the Jacques Cartier Park, a large green space that has a variety of walking trails, recreational activities, and views of the Ottawa River. The Best Western Plus is directly adjacent to the park and has some rooms with balconies.
- Interested in doing some gambling during your trip to Gatineau? Stay at a hotel near the Casino du Lac-Leamy, such as the chic Hilton Lac-Leamy. The casino offers a variety of slot machines and card games, and it frequently features shows and other live entertainment.
- If you’re planning on visiting Gatineau with your family, look at hotels near the Canadian Children's Museum, such as the affordable Duvernay Studios & Suites. The museum has a variety of hands-on exhibits, as well as games and costumes that are perfect for entertaining kids.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Gatineau
Are hotels in Gatineau safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Casino du Lac Leamy?
How much does a hotel cost in Gatineau?
What hotels in Gatineau have a good view?
What are some good hotels in Gatineau near the Club de Golf Hautes Plaines?
Are there hotels in Gatineau with free parking?
What hotels in Gatineau offer swimming pools?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Gatineau?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Gatineau by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Gatineau hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map