Travel restrictionsCanada has restricted the entry of most foreign nationals even if they have a valid visitor visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) until further notice. Travelers are subject to a 14-day mandatory quarantine, provide contact information, monitored themselves for symptoms and check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app Learn more
North Vancouver hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in North Vancouver
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$164||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$186||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a North Vancouver hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect North Vancouver hotel
- Interested in taking advantage of North Vancouver’s impressive natural scenery? Choose a hotel near Lynn Canyon Park, a large forest and canyon that has a suspension bridge providing views of the surrounding area. The Holiday Inn & Suites is a good choice, only a five-minute drive to the park and located in the Lynnmour neighborhood.
- If you enjoy recreational activities like hiking and skiing, consider staying at a hotel near Grouse Mountain, such as the Mountain Bed & Breakfast, which is located four minutes’ drive from the mountain. Grouse Mountain is over 3000 feet high and has a variety of trails that are great for biking, skiing, hiking, and snowboarding.
- For travelers visiting North Vancouver with families, select a hotel near Playland, a kid-friendly amusement park that has traditional roller coasters, games, and rides. The Atrium Inn is a casual choice that is only a seven-minute walk to the park and a 12-minute walk to the Vancouver Harbour.
- To enjoy North Vancouver’s local shops and boutiques, choose a hotel located in the Edgemont Village neighborhood, such as the North Vancouver Hotel. Edgemont Village is a small neighborhood that contains many popular local stores, including Giftworks Boutique Ltd. and 32 Books & Gallery.
- If you’re interested in learning about the area’s local history, pick a hotel next to the North Vancouver Museum, such as the Lonsdale Quay Hotel that is a 10-minute walk to the building. The North Vancouver Museum contains several exhibits highlighting the city’s history and culture, as well as a large archive collection.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Vancouver
Are hotels in North Vancouver safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in North Vancouver?
Which hotels in North Vancouver are good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in North Vancouver with free parking?
Which hotels in North Vancouver are near Waterfront Park?
What are some good hotels in North Vancouver near the Park and Tilford Gardens?
How much is a hotel in North Vancouver for tonight?
How much is a hotel in North Vancouver for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Vancouver?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Vancouver by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Vancouver hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map