Surfers Paradise hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Surfers Paradise
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 47% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$130||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$152||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Surfers Paradise hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Surfers Paradise hotel
- Hoping to see the scenic side of Surfers Paradise? Select a hotel next to the SkyPoint Observation Deck, such as the 4-star Q1 Gold Coast - Resort And Spa. This observation deck is the highest point in the city and allows visitors to see panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Interested in a unique family-friendly activity for your trip to Surfers Paradise? Try Infinity Attraction, a modern day funhouse where visitors come into contact with various illusions. The Vibe Hotel Gold Coast is right next to Infinity Attraction and also just 2 minutes’ walk from the banks of the Nerang River.
- If you’d like to spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, choose a hotel next to Surfers Paradise Beach, such as the Chateau Beachside, a leisurely 1-minute walk from the sand. Surfers Paradise Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city and, living up to its namesake, is particularly well-known for its surfing.
- For those wishing to explore some of the city’s natural scenery, book a hotel next to Cascade Gardens, like the budget-friendly Gold Coast Inn, 5 minutes’ walk away. Cascade Gardens is a public park located on the banks of the river that has a variety of walking paths, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
- To experience the city’s nightlife, why not choose a hotel next to Cavill Avenue, a lively street that contains a high concentration of clubs and bars? The Luxury Residence Surfers Paradise Five Star Apartment will put you within 2 minutes’ walk of the street’s most popular establishments, including Melbas on the Park and Shooters Nightclub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Surfers Paradise
Are hotels in Surfers Paradise safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Q1?
Which hotels in Surfers Paradise have free parking?
Which hotels in Surfers Paradise have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Surfers Paradise near the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum?
What are good hotels in Surfers Paradise near Gold Coast Beach?
How much is a hotel in Surfers Paradise for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Surfers Paradise?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Surfers Paradise by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Surfers Paradise hotels
Go to map