Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Torquay
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$95||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$98||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Torquay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Torquay hotel
- To see some of the city’s ancient architecture and antique artefacts, select a hotel next to the Torre Abbey, such as the TLH Toorak Hotel located a 6-minute walk away. This medieval abbey dates back to the early 11th century and now hosts a variety of exhibits and an extensive 7-acre garden.
- Travelling to Torquay with your family? Consider booking a hotel next to Torquay's Dinosaur World, an interactive exhibition that contains fossils, life-sized dinosaur models, and a variety of kid-friendly craft activities. The Bay Torbay Hotel is a budget-friendly hotel that is only a 2-minute drive from the attraction.
- For travellers who would like to learn more about Victorian history, pick a hotel next to Bygones, a large recreation of a Victorian street that is lined with many shops, and models of both a railway and military trench. The Trecarn Hotel is a 7-minute walk from the street and a 6-minute walk from the seafront.
- If you are interested in seeing a particularly scenic side of Torquay, choose a hotel next to the The English Riviera Wheel, such as the Astor House Apartments located an 8-minute walk away. This large Ferris wheel is generally open during good weather and offers panoramic views of both the city and the sea.
- To explore some of the area’s lush natural scenery, book a hotel near the Tessier Gardens, a peaceful green space that has a variety of trees and flowers, as well as a large pond. The Anchorage Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the park and a 10-minute walk from the seafront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Torquay
Are hotels in Torquay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Torquay?
Are there hotels in Torquay that offer free parking?
What are good spa hotels in Torquay?
Which hotels in Torquay are near Oddicombe Beach?
Which hotels in Torquay are near the Genting Casino Torquay?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Torquay?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Torquay by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Torquay hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Torquay hotelsShow all
Best Luxury HotelWith a stay at The Imperial Torquay in Torquay (Torquay City Centre), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Princess Theatre and Living Coasts. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
The Imperial Torquay
Best SightseeingWith a stay at The Grand Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Torquay, a 9-minute walk from Riviera International Conference Centre and 12 minutes by foot from Princess Theatre. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
The Grand Hotel
Best rooms in Torquay