LON - GVA
Find cheap flights from London to Geneva
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 31% drop in price.|
|April||Most popular time to fly with an average 24% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$140||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from London to Geneva
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $96 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Geneva was found 89 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 49% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- As you’re booking your flight from London to Geneva, you’ll have some flexibility with your departure airport. Most flights between the two cities are operated by easyJet out of London Southend and Luton airports; however, flights with SWISS Airlines and British Airways can be taken from Gatwick and Heathrow.
- As for your arrival airport, you’ll be flying into Geneva International Airport, known unofficially as Cointrin Airport. Geneva Airport lies about 2.5 miles northwest of the Geneva city centre. This airport has only one active terminal (the other terminal is only opened for select flights during the winter), so getting in and out is considerably less confusing than with larger airports.
- Getting to the city centre after your flight from London to Geneva can be achieved in several ways using the unified Unireso public transport system. With a single ticket, you can take buses, trams, trains and boats all over the France-Vaud-Geneva area. A train from the airport to the Geneva-Cornavin station to the centre takes approximately 7 minutes, with fares around 2 CHF (£1.60).
- Feeling hungry before your flight? Geneva Airport has plenty of airport restaurant options for hungry travellers. Whether you’re craving a caffeine boost from Starbucks, a quick Thai snack at Tuk or a high-class meal at Bistrot Genève, you have several options for refuelling before your flight back to London or on to your next destination.
- If you're keen on cycling, Geneva offers travellers several cycling routes from the airport into Geneva city centre. You can get to most places in and around Geneva within twenty minutes, and there are established bicycle paths that run from several locations in the city. If you’re one of the many travellers who head to Geneva for the cycling, this can be a convenient way to get into the centre.
FAQs for booking London to Geneva flights
Are flight prices cheaper from London to Geneva because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from London to Geneva take?
How many flights are there between London and Geneva?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Geneva?
Do I need a passport to fly between London and Geneva?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Geneva?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly London to Geneva?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Geneva?
Does Geneva Airport offer free WiFi?
How much is daily parking at Geneva Airport?
Does Geneva Airport have a children's’ play area?
Which rental car agencies operate within Geneva Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving London to Geneva Geneve-Cointrin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Geneva (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from London to Geneva (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.