LON - LIS
Find cheap flights from London to Lisbon
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 39% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 26% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$158||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from London to Lisbon
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $67 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Lisbon was found 74 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 21% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- For those booking flights from London to Lisbon, London’s major airports Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton all fly direct to Lisbon’s Humberto Delgado International Airport. The Lisbon airport is located close to the centre of the city and in a great location to explore the city, or continue your journey through Portugal.
- Depending on the time of year that you’re travelling, you can get some great deals on flights from London to Lisbon through the budget or affordable airlines. Companies such as Ryanair, Wizz, and easyJet all fly direct to Lisbon in only 2 hours and 45 minutes. Time it right, and you might be able to find really cheap fares.
- There are a number of airport lounges throughout Gatwick Airport that can be booked in advance or paid for at the door. These include the No1, with access to Premium Security Passes; the speciality business lounge Regus Express; or the elegant Clubrooms.
- If you’re travelling with children, Heathrow has a service which allows you to order your baby food or milk formula through Boots to be picked up after you go through security. That way, you will not have to worry about the security restrictions. Gatwick is also a family-friendly airport, with Kids Zones in the North and South Terminals where children can play or watch TV.
- Portugal’s currency is, of course, the Euro. If you need to purchase Euro before flying out, Travelex offers a service where you can order it online and pick it up from Heathrow airport before you depart. Alternatively, if you are flying out of Gatwick you can order through Moneycorp and pick up the bills at one of the numerous kiosks throughout the terminal.
FAQs for booking London to Lisbon flights
How long does a flight from London to Lisbon take?
How many flights are there between London and Lisbon?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Lisbon?
Do I need a passport to fly between London and Lisbon?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Lisbon?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly London to Lisbon?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Lisbon?
Where can I leave my car when I fly out of London?
What are some hotels near the Lisbon Airport?
How do I get to and from the Lisbon Airport?
What are some things to do near the Lisbon Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Lisbon?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Lisbon?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Lisbon?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Lisbon?
Top 5 airlines serving London to Lisbon Humberto Delgado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Lisbon (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from London to Lisbon (one-way)
Flights to Lisbon
- Flights »
- Flights »
- Flights to Lisbon Humberto Delgado
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.