Find cheap flights to Cape Cod and the Islands
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|January||Most popular time to fly with an average 21% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$413||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cape Cod and the Islands
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cape Cod and the Islands? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cape Cod and the Islands for the following prices or less: From Chicago $226, from Philadelphia $237, from Los Angeles $297
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cape Cod and the Islands is February.
- The best major airports to book flights to if you're travelling to Cape Cod and the islands are Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Theodore Francis Green Airport (PVD) in Providence, Rhode Island. Both are within driving distance of the islands, between 70 and 80 mi away.
- Flights to both Boston Logan International Airport and Theodore Francis Green Airport are worth comparing. Flights to the Islands from Boston are less frequent and less expensive. However, T.F. Green Airport is far less busy and sees fewer travelers.
- From either one of the major hubs (Boston Logan International Airport and Theodore Francis Green Airport), you can book a more direct commercial flight to smaller airports, such as Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA) or Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC). Booking a flight to Barnstable Municipal Airport will save you time and money. Flights arriving and departing here are typically much cheaper than flights to or from Provincetown Municipal Airport.
- To get to the western and eastern parts of Cape Cod and the Islands more quickly, you’ll want to book your flight to the Barnstable Municipal Airport. From here you can book a connecting flight to the Provincetown Municipal Airport.
- Flights coming in from the Midwest or central part of the United States, like Dallas–¬Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), will generally be cheaper than flying from a West Coast location like the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or an airport on the East Coast like New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). However, flights from the Midwest are less frequent. Flights from West Coast cities might be the most frequent.
FAQs - booking Cape Cod and the Islands flights
How long is the flight to Cape Cod and the Islands?
What is the cheapest flight to Cape Cod and the Islands?
Which airlines fly to Cape Cod and the Islands?
What are the most popular destinations in Cape Cod and the Islands?
I want to visit the Francis A. Crane Wildlife Management Area. Where should I fly?
Can I reach Cape Cod and the Islands from Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket?
I want to visit the Cape Cod National Seashore. Where should I fly?
What’s the closest airport if I’m visiting the southern part of Cape Cod and the Islands?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cape Cod and the Islands
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Cape Cod and the Islands (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Cape Cod and the Islands (One-way)
Flights to Cape Cod and the Islands
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.