Find cheap flights to Karachi
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 9% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$907||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Karachi
- Looking for cheap airfare to Karachi? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Karachi for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $630, from Houston George Bush Intcntl $725, from Dallas $828
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Karachi is October.
- If are finding yourself in need of a quiet place or a moment of peace during your time in Jinnah International Airport, perhaps a stop off at the Prayer Room would help. Travelers should note that the Prayer Room is split by gender with separate rooms for men and women.
- Feeling the desire to clean up after your flight to Karachi? Why not head on over to the CIP Lounge? Showers are available in the lounge so you can quickly and easily wash up before heading into the city. There is also an array of other amenities on offer in the lounge, such as complimentary drinks and snacks along with a spread of newspapers and magazines.
- Planning on heading to other cities in Pakistan after landing in Karachi? Conveniently for you, there is a train station just a short walk away from the airport. From the station, you can reach other areas of Karachi or even head onto distant cities spread out across Pakistan.
- If trains aren’t your style, there is also the Daewoo Booking Center in the airport. In the center, you can book shuttle bus tickets to destinations in Karachi as well as to other neighboring cities and towns.
- As Jinnah International Airport is not the largest of airports, the shopping options available are somewhat limited. Travelers will find the standard selection of airport kiosks and gift shops as well as a small shopping center with local goods such as rugs, jewelry, and clothes. There are also a few duty-free shops that can be found in this airport.
FAQs - booking Karachi flights
What is the cheapest flight to Karachi?
How far is Karachi Airport from central Karachi?
What is the name of Karachi’s airport?
What attractions are near Jinnah International Airport?
How do I get into downtown Karachi from Jinnah International Airport?
What hotels offer free transportation from Jinnah International Airport?
What restaurants are at Jinnah International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Karachi?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Karachi?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Karachi?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Karachi?
Top 5 airlines flying to Karachi Quaid-E-Azam Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Karachi Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Karachi
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.