Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
I liked how close it was to where I live There were NO towels, washcloths or bath mats. Also, when I stdyed there the cops were raiding the motel and had the streets blocked off. I feel I should have been compensated for the unconvinced!
It was the worst hotel experience of my life. It was literally the worst experience I've ever had at at hotel. I will never ever stay at this location, and I will be more cautious about looking for hotels on kayak.com. I was locked out of my room for an entire night, and was promised to be let in to gather my belongings when the manager would bring a master key at 8:00am. The manager arrived with the key two hours late "due to traffic" that was non-existent and when the worker tried to open the door it didn't work. Over an hour later, a maintenance worker arrived and pulled out the AC unit and crawled through to retrieve my belongings. The room next to ours had the metal door completely smashed in and there was caution tape everywhere. The worker said it had been the site of a domestic violence incident. The blinds were completely open and we could see severe property damage and evidence of violence on the inside. It looked like a set from Breaking Bad. The room we stayed in was completely disgusting and we documented all of this with photographs.
The staff at ne check in was cordial when I checked in. After going to my room I left the site to tend to business app. On my way out i had to inform the checked in counter that there was only a wash cloth and hand towel, the refer was not working and the telephone did not work. Reading 8ther reviews, the towel are no surprise, but a telephone is useless if you can call the front desk or outside in case of any emergency. I got the towels. This motel/hotel had probably been a nice place at one time, but those days have passed. Lots of resident living. Not the best location if you have a family or a single person traveling by yourself. Spend a little more and feel safe. Unfortunately I thought I could handle a discounted hotel, but there is no excuse for not repairing or taking out items that do not function. The place had walls And doors that had been kicked in or punched. The carpet had large stains. The staff tried there best but it dint help.
Price. The stairs are loose and dangerous. Someone else's panties left in the room from previous guest. Remote Control doesn't work, even with new batteries Front Desk staff rude and disrespectful.
This place is horrible. Blood splatter on wall, door had been kicked in, filthy, drunkards fighting next door, previously on fire. I got my money back. Seriously stay away.
Plenty of parking Lost my reservation, cigerette ashes on pillow cases, needle lid on floor, as well as more ashes and sunflower seeds. This was marked a smoke free room. Reserved a down stairs room, was given an upstairs room. A lady of the night was conducting her business next door. Broken glass littered the parking lot. Several intoxicated people riddled the area. You dont even need proof of identification or what room you're in to get a key. Lobby smelled of urine. Continental breakfast was toast, cereal, milk, and orange juice.
The price. And location to Old Town Roseville. It was an OK place to stay with my brother, for one night as we went to a concert nearby and had some drinks This is the kind of place I wouldn't mind staying in as a young 20 something year old. If I checked in with my wife, we would have checked out and gone elsewhere. Looked like it also had long term residents living there as well.
there was only 2 bath towels in a room. i called staff to bring us more towels, they did not even show up. they don't have good internet connection at all. it was so getto. seems like honeless are hanging out around there.
Facility was dirty and short staffed.
Absoultey Nothing and waiting for my money to be returned to my account. This place is surrounded by drug users and it is filthy!!! I would not let me dog stay in that room. This place needs to totally reinvent itself for I would never recommend to others. Thank You
Room had enough towels and microwave/refrigerator The motel staff needs to screen their guests better. Alot of undesirable guests up all night drinking and making more noise inside and out of their rooms. Guest in room above me stomped around their room all damn night and I didnt sleep well. Reception didnt care either
They refunded one day because we left one day early. Nails sticking out all over the room. Many holes in the walls. Air conditioning didn't work. We had to move to a different room for the second night.. There was a big dog barking and someone above our room was jumping up and down for over four hours. We had to move to one small bed instead of two.