There are travel restrictions to Leeds. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Leeds
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$84||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$139||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Leeds hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Leeds hotel
- For travellers who are interested in military history, consider staying in a hotel located near the Royal Armouries Museum, such as the budget-friendly Holiday Inn Express, which is a 3-minute walk away. This museum in Leeds contains a variety of exhibits related to England’s wars and armoury, as well as a collection of Henry VIII’s Armor.
- If you want to explore the city’s green spaces and natural scenery, book a hotel near Roundhay Park, such as the 4-star High Bank House, which is only a 3-minute drive away. Roundhay Park is a spacious area that contains several gardens, lakes, playgrounds and walking trails.
- Looking to stay in a hotel close to restaurants, shops and cafes? Consider booking a room near Salts Mill, a converted textile mill that now houses cafes, an art gallery and many dining options, such as Salts Diner. The Hotel ibis Bradford Shipley is an affordable choice that will place you only a 7-minute walk from the mill.
- To see some local art, pick a hotel near Leeds Art Gallery, like the Radisson Blu Hotel, which is only one block away. Leeds Art Gallery is filled with British works from the 20th century and has a separate design gallery containing a variety of mediums.
- For those who would like to shop during their trip to Leeds, choose a hotel near Leeds Kirkgate Market. This is one of the biggest indoor markets in Europe, with over 800 stalls and a variety of clothing, produce, ready-to-eat food items and small handmade goods. The 42 The Calls Hotel is a chic choice and only a 7-minute walk from the market.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Leeds
Are hotels in Leeds safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Headingley Carnegie Stadium?
How much does a hotel cost in Leeds?
Are there hotels in Leeds with free parking?
Which hotels in Leeds have a good pool?
What good hotels in Leeds are near Harewood House?
What are some good hotels in Leeds near Temple Newsam?
How much is a hotel in Leeds for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Leeds?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Leeds by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Leeds hotels
Go to map