DFW - ATL
Find cheap flights from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 23% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 15% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$167||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Dallas/Fort Worth to Atlanta
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $107 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta was found 80 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 2% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) service offers different ways to go from downtown Dallas to Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW). You can take the DART Rail Orange Line, which runs from 4 a.m. to 1 a.m. and drops you off at Terminal A. You can then use the Terminal Link Shuttle to get to other terminals. Otherwise, the Trinity Railway Express (TEXRail) service also goes to the airport, stopping at Terminal B. The DART bus route 408 is yet another option.
- If you want to navigate the different terminals at DFW, you can use Skylink, a free light rail train service connecting all five terminals. It runs every two minutes, with the maximum ride time between the airport’s farthest points being nine minutes.
- If you have an early flight from DFW and wish to stay at the airport the night before, there are a few options: the Grand Hyatt DFW in Terminal D, the Hyatt Place DFW in the airport’s Southgate Plaza, and the Minute Suites Nap Center in Terminal A and Terminal D.
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), also known as Atlanta Airport, features seven concourses: T, A, B, C, D, E, and F. Once you’ve cleared security, the Plane Train service will take you to any terminal. Pre-security, the terminal-to-terminal shuttle buses, which run every few minutes, also take travelers from the domestic terminal to the international terminal.
- Travelers arriving at ATL have different ways of getting to the city center: The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) operates the rail services from the airport to downtown, with the Red and Gold Line trains running every 10-12 minutes. There are also several shared-ride shuttle services, such as ATL Airport Shuttle, that can drop you off at any location in the city. Otherwise, taxis, Uber (or similar app-based services), and rental cars are also available at ATL.
FAQs for booking Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta take?
How many flights are there between Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and Atlanta?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta?
Do I need a passport to fly between Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and Atlanta?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and Atlanta?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta?
Which airlines fly directly from Dallas Airport to Atlanta Airport?
Which airline offers the best services?
How do I get to the rental car center at ATL?
Are there onsite hotels at Atlanta Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying Dallas/Fort Worth to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to Atlanta (one-way)
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport - Atlanta Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.