LON - TLV
Find cheap flights from London to Tel Aviv
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 17% drop in price.|
|August||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$369||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from London to Tel Aviv
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $200 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Tel Aviv was found 58 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 3% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- All five London airports operate flights from London to Tel Aviv. However, when making your decision you should consider that easyJet has direct flights from London Stanstead Airport while British Airways also flies non-stop from London Heathrow Airport to Tel Aviv’s main airport Ben Gurion Airport International Airport (TLV).
- If you’re flying from London Stanstead Airport to Ben Gurion Airport and looking to pass a couple of hours, check out The Escape Lounge which is in the main Departure lounge of the airport. You can pre-book your reservation for £25 and have access to a complimentary bar, tasty food and other beverages in addition to many other amenities.
- If you are a business client or simply looking to enjoy a more luxurious flight from London to Tel Aviv why not consider an upgrade and flying Club World Class aboard British Airways? You can travel in style and comfort with priority boarding, premium entertainment choices and access to deluxe spa treatments and exclusive lounges.
- Passengers visiting Tel Aviv from London Stanstead Airport can take advantage of one of the seven exchange bureaus operated by Moneycorp at the airport, so you can hit the ground running when you arrive in Israel. Moneycorp offers some great deals on foreign exchange and you can even pre-order online and pick up your cash upon arrival at the airport.
- Heading downtown after your flight from London to Tel Aviv? If so, Israel Railways has train services from the airport to the city centre daily and costs about ILS16 - £3.40 per person (about 18 minutes). If you prefer, you can order a taxi from the dispatcher outside the airport but it will cost you considerably more.
FAQs for booking London to Tel Aviv flights
Are flight prices cheaper from London to Tel Aviv because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from London to Tel Aviv take?
How many flights are there between London and Tel Aviv?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Tel Aviv?
Do I need a passport to fly between London and Tel Aviv?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Tel Aviv?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly London to Tel Aviv?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Tel Aviv?
What shopping options are there at Ben Gurion Airport?
Are there any hotels with complimentary shuttle to Ben Gurion Airport?
Are there places to park at Ben Gurion Airport?
What facilities are there for infants at Ben Gurion Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines serving London to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Tel Aviv (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from London to Tel Aviv (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.