LAX - HNL
Find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 13% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$435||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $278 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu was found 33 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 9% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Planning on booking flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu? There are several major airlines that you can choose from. While United Airlines is known for having a large selection of daily flights to Hawaii from the Mainland, both Hawaiian and Alaskan Airlines are popular for their many amenities, such as extra legroom and comfortable seats.
- Interested in storing some of your luggage after your flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu has landed? Make sure to visit the baggage storage desk that is located in the Arrivals wing of Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. This desk offers affordable hourly and daily rates, depending on how much you would like to store and for how long.
- If you’re traveling for business-related reasons, be sure to take advantage of the different professional amenities offered by Los Angeles International Airport. In the airport’s Departures terminal, you can find several meeting rooms, a VIP business lounge, and a business center that provides high-speed internet and photocopying services.
- Hoping to use public transportation to travel to Honolulu’s city center from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport? Consider taking the local bus. Bus routes 19, 20, and 31 all leave from the airport and stop at numerous stations located throughout the island.
- For travelers that would like to relax before their flight from Los Angeles International Airport takes off, pay a visit to one of the two XpresSpa salons that are located in the Departures terminal. These salons offer a variety of services including manicures, massages, and facials, making them a convenient place to pass some time before beginning your travels.
FAQs for booking Los Angeles to Honolulu flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Los Angeles to Honolulu because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu take?
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Honolulu?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu?
Do I need a passport to fly between Los Angeles and Honolulu?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Honolulu?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Honolulu?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Honolulu?
What are some good hotels near Daniel K. Inouye International Airport?
Does Daniel K. Inouye International Airport have a military lounge?
What are good dining options at Los Angeles International Airport near United Airlines’ terminal?
What is the quickest way to travel between Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and Pearl Harbor?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Los Angeles to Honolulu
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu (one-way)
Los Angeles - Honolulu Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.