Find cheap flights to Bengaluru
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 9% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1222||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bengaluru
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bengaluru? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Bengaluru for the following prices or less: From Chicago $889, from San Francisco $972, from New York $978
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bengaluru is October.
- Planning on booking a flight to Bengaluru? If so, your final flying destination will be Kempegowda International Airport, as all domestic and international flights to Bengaluru land here. The airport is approximately 20 miles from downtown Bengaluru and is approximately a 45 minute drive without additional traffic.
- If you’re planning on visiting other cities during your time in Bengaluru, consider using Kempegowda International Airport’s intercity bus service, otherwise known as the Fly Bus. The Fly Bus functions daily and allows travelers to go to regions such as Mysuru, Mercara, and Kiab.
- For travelers that find that they will be spending a substantial amount of time at the Kempegowda International Airport, think about booking a room at the airport’s first Day Hotel. Located near the Domestic Departure area and available for all guests with a valid boarding pass, the Day Hotel provides individuals with private rooms that allow them to take a nap, shower, or simply rest.
- To exchange some money after your flight to Bengaluru lands, visit one of the several Centrum Forex locations in the Departures wing of Kempegowda International Airport. Centrum Forex is open during normal business hours and allows travelers to also make withdrawals.
- Hoping to do some shopping before your flight takes off? Make sure to browse the duty-free stores in Kempegowda International Airport. There are three duty-free shops located throughout the International Departures terminal that sell items such as cosmetics, liquor, tobacco, and electronics, making it an easy way to save money on your purchases.
FAQs - booking Bengaluru flights
How much does it cost to fly to Bengaluru?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Bengaluru Intl?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Bengaluru Intl?
What is the name of Bengaluru’s airport?
How far is Bengaluru Airport from central Bengaluru?
What dining options are there in Kempegowda International Airport?
Are there any private lounges in the Kempegowda International Airport?
What hotels are close to the Kempegowda International Airport?
What is the best way to get from Kempegowda International Airport to downtown Bengaluru?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Bengaluru Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Bengaluru Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Bengaluru Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Bengaluru
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.