Find cheap flights to Cairo
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 17% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1113||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cairo
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cairo? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cairo for the following prices or less: From New York $820, from Washington $858, from Los Angeles $861
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Cairo is February.
- Tired after your flight to Cairo International Airport (CAI)? Consider resting up at the Le Meridien Cairo Airport, which is connected directly to Terminal 3 via a pedestrian bridge. Le Meridien Cairo Airport offers both day and night rates, so it is great for grabbing a few hours of rest or staying the night.
- Worried about food poisoning during your travels? Why not stop off at one of the two pharmacies located inside Cairo International Airport? Dr. Vivian Pharmacy and El Ezaby Pharmacy will serve your needs well. At either of the two stores, travelers can pick up any last-minute first aid supplies they might need.
- No trip abroad is complete without a few souvenirs and gifts to bring home for family and friends. Fortunately for travelers, Cairo International Airport has plenty of souvenir and gifts shops that are just perfect for last-minute purchases. The duty-free shops are particularly worth checking out to find local goods and specialties at cheap prices.
- If you need help planning your trip to Egypt, one good option might be to stop by one of the travel agency desks after your flight to Cairo lands. Many travel agencies, such as Al Nakheel Tourism and Kimidar Tourism, have their desks right inside the airport, making it quick and easy to book tickets, hotels, or tours through them.
- Business travelers are in luck, as Cairo International Airport has a business center located in Terminal 1. The center has printing and fax stations available, as well as Wi-Fi. There are also meeting rooms available at the airport.
FAQs - booking Cairo flights
What is the cheapest flight to Cairo?
Which airlines fly to Cairo?
How far is Cairo Airport from central Cairo?
What is the name of Cairo’s airport?
What restaurant options are there at Cairo International Airport?
How do I get from Cairo International Airport to downtown Cairo?
What hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to Cairo International Airport?
What is there to do while at Cairo International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cairo
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Cairo
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.