Find cheap flights to Nadi
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1235||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Nadi
- Looking for cheap airfare to Nadi? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Nadi for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $850, from Portland $976, from Chicago $1205
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Nadi is April.
- Decided on vacation to Fiji? You will most likely land at Fiji’s main airport - Nadi International Airport (NAN) located on Vitu Levi Island, Fiji’s biggest island. The airport is also a hub for South Pacific Islands and despite its rather small size, it has a number of useful facilities such as waiting lounges, shops, a post office and a first aid station.
- Feeling a bit lost after landing at Nadi International Airport? No need to fret – you can ask for assistance, as well as tourist information and maps at the Airport Information Desk that is located in the Arrivals hall and is open 24/7.
- US citizens who are going on vacation to Fiji do not have to worry about getting a tourist visa before their flights to Nadi. For stays shorter than 4 months, US citizen can enter Fiji with only a passport that is valid for at least 6 more months after the departure date.
- If you don’t want to depend on public transportation or expensive taxi services and you want to have the freedom to go as you please during your time in Nadi, choose to rent a car at the airport. There are a few local and international car rentals companies at the airport like Budget and Europcar, and you will find them in the arrivals area.
- Passengers who have early or late flights to Nadi can opt for a night at a hotel near the airport. Tokatoka Resort Hotel is just across from the airport building and it possible to take a free shuttle there. Fiji Gateway Hotel is another option that you can either reach on foot or via shuttle. Other hotels include Aquarius On the Beach and Nadi Bay Resort Hotel, which are about a 4-minute drive from the airport grounds and organize airport pick-ups.
FAQs - booking Nadi flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Nadi due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Nadi?
What is the cheapest flight to Nadi?
Which airlines fly to Nadi?
How far is Nadi Airport from central Nadi?
What is the name of Nadi’s airport?
What modes of transportation are available at Nadi Airport?
What are the dining options at Nadi Airport?
Is it possible to store luggage at Nadi Airport?
Are there banking services at Nadi Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Nadi?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Nadi?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Nadi?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Nadi?
Top 5 airlines flying to Nadi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Nadi Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Nadi
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.