Find cheap flights to Tbilisi
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 22% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1046||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Tbilisi
- Looking for cheap airfare to Tbilisi? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Tbilisi for the following prices or less: From New York $680, from Washington $740, from Los Angeles $825
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Tbilisi is February.
- If you are looking to enjoy a bit of luxury during your time in Tbilisi International Airport, perhaps a visit to one of the premium lounges is in order. There are two Primeclass Lounges available in the airport; one on the landside and one in the airside sections of the airport. The lounges offer a variety of amenities such as complimentary drinks and snacks as well as access to magazines, newspapers and TVs.
- Need help making some last-minute arrangements for your trip to Georgia? That’s not a problem at Tbilisi International Airport. Travelers can simply head to one of the many travel agency desks in either terminal right after their flight to Tbilisi lands. The trained professionals will be happy to assist in any travel planning or general questions on Tbilisi and Georgia as a whole.
- If you are too tired to lug your luggage around, why not take advantage of the airport’s porter services? Current porter fees can be found posted upon arrival in the terminals.
- Planning on heading onto another city in Georgia after landing in Tbilisi? Many shuttle companies will pick travelers up right outside the airport itself, making it easy and convenient to visit cities such as Batumi and Yerevan in Armenia.
- Want to pick up a few last-minute souvenirs for family and friends before heading home? Luckily for you, the three duty-free stores at the airport sell a variety of local Georgian goods and souvenirs. The wine selection at the airport is specifically worth checking out, as wine is one of Georgia’s most famous local products.
FAQs - booking Tbilisi flights
How much does it cost to fly to Tbilisi?
What is the name of Tbilisi’s airport?
How far is Tbilisi Airport from central Tbilisi?
What attractions are near Tbilisi International Airport?
How do I get from the airport to downtown Tbilisi?
What hotels offer free transport services from the airport?
What restaurants are there in Tbilisi International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Tbilisi Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Tbilisi Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Tbilisi Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Tbilisi
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.