Book Hertz car rentals in Akron

Wed 3/29 Pick-up
Noon
Sat 4/1 Drop-off
Noon
Compare vs. KAYAK all | none

Reviews for Hertz in Akron

  • All reviews 100%
7.6/10 Good
Based on 26 reviews
  • 7.2
  • 6.8
  • 6.3
  • 6.5

Recent reviews

Most recent
    6.0 Okay
    Full-size
    Mar 16 2017
    Great car but unexpected charges
    Pros: I was given the option to pick between 3 cars. I picked the one I was most familiar with. It was clean, newer, ran well with basic options. I put a lot of miles on this car in 5 day's time.
    Cons: I pre-paid for 70% of the rental through the initial Kayak transaction. At the time of pickup the remaining 30% was dues, which I paid at that time. I arrived to drop off the car and it was a day early. For some reason they hit me with a 3rd nominal charge. If something is prepaid, the gas tank was full, there is no damage and it was returned early, how can there be another charge??? Not real happy with Hertz right now.
    8.0 Good
    Intermediate
    Feb 9 2017
    Pros: Good size car. Good gas mileage.
    Cons: No one came outbto the car or gave any orientation. Took a long time to figure out how to get the gas cap door open.
    10.0 Excellent
    Intermediate
    Jan 23 2017
    Good service for car pickup and drop-off. Terrible
    Pros: Pick up and drop off was easy.
    Cons: The customer service rep I reached when I called directly was absolutely terrible. I originally called to try to use points. The amount of points she quoted was above my expectations. When I said that and was attempting to ask why or whether there were changes I could make to reduce the costs, she hung up without saying anything. No im sorry. No good bye. This has become pretty typical for Hertz but is now to the point worth stating in a review. I ended up buying through Kayak. I'm seriously considering changing preferred rental car companies as this has become a theme with Hertz.
    6.0 Okay
    Intermediate
    Jan 15 2017
    Over road trip
    Pros: Close to home pickup. Tank was full. No dents pn car. Was to b awd. Wipers were ok. Awd didmt work. Hydroplaned easily. Noisy. Hood latch released on interstate. Mileage was poor. Onlly 350 range on tank

Other suppliers in Akron scored

Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Akron?

5400 Lauby Road, Hertz car rentals

Address

5400 Lauby Road

Phone

+1 330 896 1331
Hertz
Close