San Pedro hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in San Pedro
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$156||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$189||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a San Pedro hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect San Pedro hotel
- For visitors staying in San Pedro who would like to go and visit the Battleship Iowa Museum, why not think about booking into the 2-star Sunrise Hotel San Pedro, which is a 6-minute drive away from the museum. The Battleship Iowa Museum is located on board a US Navy battleship that was decommissioned in 1990 and is now home to various exhibitions and interactive tours that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- One of the things to see when in San Pedro is the Fort McArthur Museum. For visitors who are interested in military history, this museum focuses specifically on the US Army Post of Fort McArthur, which aimed to guard Los Angeles Harbor from 1914 until 1974. The 3-star DoubleTree by Hilton San Pedro – Port of Los Angeles is a 7-minute drive away from Angel’s Gate Park where the Fort McArthur Museum is located.
- If you are catching one of the cruise ships from the World Cruise Center, it might be worth thinking about staying at the Vagabond Inn San Pedro. This 3-star hotel is a 3 minutes’ drive away from the cruise ship terminal and the hotel can organize a drop off service for cruise ship passengers. This is a convenient place to stay if your cruise is leaving very early in the morning.
- If you are a fan of maritime history, it is worth spending some time in the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, which is located on the Los Angeles Harbor. The 4-star Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel is a one-minute drive from the museum which houses exhibitions about the history of Los Angeles Harbor.
- If you would like to stay somewhere near the beach in San Pedro, why not consider staying at the 2-star Pacific Inn & Suites, which is located a 3-minute drive away from Cabrillo Beach. This beach, with its calm waters inside the breakwater of Los Angeles Harbor and its ocean-facing beach that lies outside the breakwater, provides space for people who like to relax near the ocean and for those who love the challenge of kayaking or windsurfing on the waves.
FAQs when booking a hotel in San Pedro
Are hotels in San Pedro safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in San Pedro?
Which hotels in San Pedro have free Wi-Fi?
Are there any budget hotels in San Pedro?
Which hotels in San Pedro have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in San Pedro have free onsite parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in San Pedro?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in San Pedro by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best San Pedro hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended San Pedro hotelsShow all
All hotels in San Pedro
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.