BOS - PHX
Find cheap flights from Boston to Phoenix
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 11% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 11% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$372||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Boston to Phoenix
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $242 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Boston to Phoenix was found 65 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 8% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Got an idle hour or two to spend at Boston Logan International Airport? A good option for the artistically inclined is the Logan International Airport Public Art Program. The program aims to bring an educational and enlivening environment to Logan International.
- Travelers with flights from Boston to Phoenix via United Airlines may want to consider stopping by the United Club on Level 3 of Terminal B. The lounge is open to all passengers regardless of travel class and visitors to the lounge can pay at the door if they do not have an existing membership. There is also a United Club in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in Terminal 2.
- The Phoenix Airport Museum is great for solo travelers and families alike with its self-guided tour detailing the unique culture and history of Arizona. The museum also features an aviation history and art collection along with rotating exhibits.
- There are three children’s play areas in Boston Logan International Airport, so families with flights from Boston to Phoenix need not worry about their children becoming restless before their flight. The play areas are located in Terminal A near Gate 18, Terminal B near Gate 30, and Terminal C by Gate 25.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is very pet-friendly with designated animal relief areas located both inside and outside from Terminals 2, 3, and 4. This is good news for travelers with pets flying direct with American Airlines, as their flights land in Terminal 4. As for Logan Airport, there are animal relief areas outside of the arrivals area of each terminal.
FAQs for booking Boston to Phoenix flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Boston to Phoenix because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Boston to Phoenix take?
How many flights are there between Boston and Phoenix?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Boston to Phoenix?
Do I need a passport to fly between Boston and Phoenix?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Boston and Phoenix?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Boston to Phoenix?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Boston to Phoenix?
Can I fly from Boston to Phoenix non-stop?
Are there onsite hotels at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport?
What is the quickest way from Sky Harbor International Airport to Central Phoenix?
Which terminal has the most dining options at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airline flying Boston Logan Intl to Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Boston to Phoenix (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Boston to Phoenix (one-way)
Boston - Phoenix Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.