DEN - PHX
Find cheap flights from Denver to Phoenix
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 27% drop in price.|
|March||Most popular time to fly with an average 23% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$160||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Denver to Phoenix
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $96 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Denver to Phoenix was found 13 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 7% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- To limit your traveling time as much as possible, search for direct flights from Denver to Phoenix. While Frontier Airlines is a popular budget-friendly choice, United and American Airlines are known for having comfortable seats and providing in-flight entertainment.
- Denver International Airport is proud to be completely bicycle friendly and conveniently provides travelers with complimentary bike parking. If you are traveling light and want to avoid driving or using a taxi, take your bike and use either Peña Boulevard or 56th Avenue to Valleyhead Road to access the airport.
- If you would like to stretch your legs after your flight from Denver to Phoenix, look for the FitPHX in-airport walkway that is located in Terminal 4 of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This leisurely walking path will allow you to walk off any post-flight stiffness and burn some calories before heading to baggage claim or your final destination.
- For travelers who get stressed when flying, keep your eyes open for the Canine Airport Therapy Squad in Denver International Airport. Volunteers accompany specially trained therapy dogs throughout the airport’s terminals in order to say hi to travelers and comfort anyone who may be feeling overwhelmed.
- To check your email or get some work done before you board your flight, head to the business center near the B Gates of Denver International Airport. This center is equipped with high-speed WiFi, copying services, outlets, and desks, making it a convenient place to efficiently complete your to-do list.
FAQs for booking Denver to Phoenix flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Denver to Phoenix because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Denver to Phoenix take?
How many flights are there between Denver and Phoenix?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Denver to Phoenix?
Do I need a passport to fly between Denver and Phoenix?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Denver and Phoenix?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Denver to Phoenix?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Denver to Phoenix?
What is there to do at Denver International Airport?
What dining options are there at Denver International Airport?
Does Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport have any pet relief areas?
Are there any smoking areas in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Denver Intl to Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Denver to Phoenix (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Denver to Phoenix (one-way)
Denver - Phoenix Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.