LAX - BOS
Find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Boston
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 26% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 23% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$293||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Los Angeles to Boston
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $178 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Los Angeles to Boston was found 88 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 37% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Feeling hungry before your flight from Los Angeles International Airport to Boston? LAX has over 90 food and beverage outlets to suit all budgets and palates. Dine in and enjoy modern seafood at Slapfish, a wood-fired pizza from 800 Degrees or a customized burger from BUILT. If you’re short on time, simply pick up a snack and a smoothie to go.
- Flights from Los Angeles to Boston usually depart from Los Angeles International Airport. While you’re waiting for your flight to depart, enjoy the diverse art, exhibitions, and installations throughout the terminals. The LAX Art Program aims to enhance the travel experience for visitors through LAX, providing access to contemporary artworks and cultural performances by local artists.
- If you need to buy a last-minute gift, Los Angeles International Airport has more than 50 retail shops beyond the security checkpoint. Select from a wide variety of books, toys, accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, and international brands.
- If you’re traveling with kids, take them to the LAX Beach play area at the Tom Bradley International Terminal. This beach-themed playground is for children ages 2 to 8 years old and offers a safe space for little travelers to run around and play.
- To help travelers stay connected, LAX and Boston Logan International Airport offer free wireless internet services. Charging stations can be found throughout the arrivals and departures terminals as well.
FAQs for booking Los Angeles to Boston flights
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Boston take?
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Boston?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Boston?
Do I need a passport to fly between Los Angeles and Boston?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Boston?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Boston?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Boston?
Can I book a direct flight from Los Angeles to Boston?
How do I get to downtown Boston from Logan Airport?
I am a nervous flyer. What can I do to relax before my flight from LAX?
I’m traveling with a baby. What services are available at LAX?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Los Angeles to Boston?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Los Angeles to Boston?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Los Angeles to Boston?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Los Angeles to Boston?
Top airline flying Los Angeles to Boston Logan Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Boston (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Boston (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.