LAX - FLL
Find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 25% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 25% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$316||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $193 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale was found 49 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 37% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Looking for direct flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale? Consider making your reservation with either Spirit Airlines or JetBlue. While Spirit Airlines is popular amongst those traveling on a budget, JetBlue offers many additional amenities, such as in-flight entertainment and complimentary snacks.
- If you’re traveling to Fort Lauderdale for work-related reasons, make sure to take advantage of the extensive business center that is located in Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Equipped with copying services, high-speed WiFi, and workstations, this center is a convenient place to respond to emails after your flight has landed.
- For those who need to contact their hotel or car rental service after their flight from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale has landed, consider using one of the complimentary phones in the baggage claim of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. These phones are available to all travelers and can be used to make free calls to any local number.
- Because traveling can often be tiring, it is important that you eat a proper meal before boarding your flight in Los Angeles International Airport. Shake Shack is a casual burger restaurant that is located in Terminal 3, while Reilly’s is an Irish pub that is found in Terminal 1.
- If you are a smoker, it’s important to take note of the fact that smoking is prohibited in every terminal of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. However, there are some designated smoking areas located outside of security and near the parking area, and they are clearly marked by official airport signs.
FAQs for booking Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale flights
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale take?
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
Do I need a passport to fly between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
Do any airlines have private lounges in Los Angeles International Airport?
Does Los Angeles International Airport have any pet relief areas?
What are some good hotels near Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport?
What shopping options are there at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale?
Top airline flying Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.