Find cheap flights to Ibiza
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 7% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 17% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$816||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ibiza
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ibiza? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Ibiza for the following prices or less: From New York $485, from Los Angeles $580, from Miami $590
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Ibiza is February.
- For travelers looking to enjoy a bit of luxury during their time in Ibiza Airport, paying for entry into the airport’s VIP lounge, Cap des Falcó, may be worth it. In the lounge, visitors will find tablets, TVs, and comfortable seating, as well as complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Want to pick up some medicine and first aid before embarking on your trip in Ibiza? Well, conveniently, Ibiza Airport has a pharmacy right within its terminals. At the pharmacy, you will be able to find any last-minute pharmaceuticals you might need, from Band-Aids to headache medicine.
- Need help making a few last arrangements for your trip to Ibiza? Then the Tourist Information Point in the airport is just the place for you. There you can find information on local sights and attractions as well as upcoming events.
- If you need to book a meeting space or you plan on hosting a conference, the Business Centre in Ibiza Airport is the perfect place to reserve. The Business Centre fits up to 80 people and even features 40 computers, meaning it is well-equipped for any occasion.
- Is your stomach gnawing at you after your flight to Ibiza? Nothing awakens the hunger quite like traveling, after all. Luckily for hungry travelers, there are plenty of restaurants in Ibiza Airport to choose from. If you are just looking for a quick snack or bite to eat, head on over to Mama Campo, Santa Gloria, or Deli&Cia. For full meals, Café del Mar Lounge and O'Leary’s are sure to please.
FAQs - booking Ibiza flights
What is the cheapest flight to Ibiza?
How far is Ibiza Airport from central Ibiza?
What is the name of Ibiza’s airport?
What attractions are near Ibiza Airport?
How do I get from Ibiza Airport to the city?
What hotels offer transport from Ibiza Airport?
What shopping options are there at Ibiza Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Ibiza
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Ibiza Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Ibiza Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Ibiza
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.