Cons: It seems like there is a lot more paperwork than there used to be. Just business, I guess.
Oct 13 2016
We switched venues at the last minute
Pros: We needed to change our drop off point at the last minute. It didn't phase Hertz in the least. They provided the same great service at the Vacaville drop off point. (I never saw the Vallejo office.)
Dec 22 2016
Pros: Tbe car was really dirty when i picked it up. And power adapter didn't work so i couldn't charge my phone to access gps which made things interesting. Other that it was ok. A little pricey.
May 29 2017
Hertz's poor customer service
Pros: The price per day was competitive.
Cons: Awful customer service at the desk for the following reasons:
- minimally staffed (one person)
- the lone rental agent would answer the phone and provide sales related assistance on the phone while handling a rental at the desk and with others waiting in line;
- the time it took to complete the rental: one hour;
- the discourteous and surliness of the rental agent when I asked (after waiting for 15 minutes in line) whether the rental car was available;
- as for the car, a tire had a leak requiring several air pump stops during the 8 day rental.