Find cheap flights to Kapalua
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$820||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kapalua
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kapalua? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kapalua for the following prices or less: From Honolulu $88, from San Francisco $542, from Los Angeles $556
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Kapalua is January.
- Flights to Kapalua, Hawaii, often land at Kapalua Airport, otherwise known as Kapalua – West Maui Airport, located on the west coast of the island of Maui. Located 6 miles northwest of Lahaina, it is mainly used for domestic flights to and from other Hawaiian islands.
- As it is quite small, Kapalua Airport obviously doesn’t have a wide range of shops and eateries, but it does cater to its visitors satisfactorily. Kiosks and newsstands are available to purchase newspaper, magazines, books and souvenirs while food and drinks can be bought from the cafés and vending machines located both before and after security.
- If your stopover is quite long, why not leave the airport and explore the surrounding area? Kapalua Airport is ideally located to visit attractions such as the Ukumehame Beach Park (0.5 miles away) or Zensations Spa (1 mile away). Or you could use the time to work on your tan or go for a swim!
- Landing late at Kapalua Airport? If you don’t want to travel into town at night, you can simply book a room in one of the many hotels located near the airport. Many of them offer shuttle services to and from the airport and ensure you can continue your trip to Hawaii the next day nice and rested.
- Flights to Kapalua and Maui might also land at Kahului Airport which, although still small by mainland standards, it is without a doubt bigger than Kapalua Airport. It is located 33.4 miles from Kapalua and 13.1 miles from Maui.
FAQs - booking Kapalua flights
Which airlines fly to Kapalua?
How much does it cost to fly to Kapalua?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Kapalua West Maui?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Kapalua West Maui?
How long is the flight to Kapalua?
What is the name of Kapalua’s airport?
How far is Kapalua Airport from central Kapalua?
How to get from Kapalua Airport to Kapalua city center?
What kind of services does Kapalua Airport offer?
Are there malls near Kapalua Airport?
What attractions is Kahului Airport close to?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airline flying to Kapalua West Maui
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kapalua Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Kapalua Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Kapalua
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.