Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Perth
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Perth. Learn more
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 76% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$88||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$140||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Perth hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book a hotel in Perth
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Perth hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Perth, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Perth in September and August.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Perth if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Tuesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Perth accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Perth found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was $41, while the most expensive was $101.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Perth for 4 days.
- To enjoy one of the city’s many lush, green spaces, consider booking a hotel next to Kings Park, which offers beautiful views of Swan River and contains an 18-hectare Botanic Garden. The Quest West hotel is located directly across the street, perfectly placed for walks in the park.
- Hoping to visit a museum during your trip to Perth? Book a hotel near the Perth Mint. Australia’s official money-making facility contains several exhibits on the history of gold and offers tours of the historic bank vaults. The Hay Street Traveller's Inn is a budget choice only 3 minutes’ walk from the attraction.
- For art-enthusiasts, make sure to select a hotel near the Art Gallery of Western Australia, such as the affordable Hive Hostel, just a 3-minute walk away. This gallery features a variety of regional artists and both classic and contemporary exhibits.
- For easy access to restaurants, shops, and key city attractions such as the Gondolas on the Swan and Talbot Hobbs Memorial statue, select a hotel next to the Elizabeth Quay, a modern waterfront complex. The Adina Apartment Hotel is only a 10-minute walk away from its many museums, boutiques, and cafes, including the Barrack Square Ice Cream Kiosk.
- To see a sports game during your trip to Perth, choose a hotel near WACA Ground, Perth’s official cricket stadium, dating back to the 1800s. The nearby Fraser Suites serviced apartments are only 4 minutes’ walk from the ground and 3 minutes’ walk to the banks of the Swan River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Perth
Are hotels in Perth safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Cottesloe Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Perth?
Are there hotels in Perth with free parking?
Which hotels in Perth are good for business travelers?
What are good hotels in Perth near the Perth Cultural Centre?
What are good hotels in Perth near Scitech?
How much is a hotel in Perth for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Perth for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Perth?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Perth?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Perth by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Perth hotels
Go to map