LAX - ATL
Find cheap flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 22% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 23% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$280||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $160 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta was found 28 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 17% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Are you a fan of live music? Atlanta Airport’s entertainment program brings live musicians to the airport every single day of the week. Whether you are there for just an hour or two before your flight or you have a longer layover, the music program is a great way to take in the local Atlanta culture while biding your time at the airport.
- If you have the kids in tow during your time in Los Angeles International Airport then perhaps you should check out the “LAX Beach” play area in Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT). There is also another play area available in the Terminal 6 Alaska Lounge.
- Flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta are on the longer side, so if you have a pet joining you for the flight it is perhaps best to pay a visit to one of Los Angeles International Airport’s pet relief areas before boarding. In LAX there are two outdoor pet relief areas located in the central terminal area in between Terminals 1 and 2 and between Terminals 7 and 8, while in the Tom Bradley International Terminal there is an indoor pet relief area.
- Picking up a rental car after arriving in Atlanta? The Rental Car Center at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport is just minutes away from the terminals via the SkyTrain.
- As Delta Air Lines’ primary hub, Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport has numerous Delta Sky Clubs located throughout the vicinity. There are nine different lounges spread out across Concourses A, B, C, D, E, F, and T. In these lounges, travelers will find a variety of amenities from personal travel assistance to snacks and beverages.
FAQs for booking Los Angeles to Atlanta flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta take?
How many flights are there between Los Angeles and Atlanta?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
Do I need a passport to fly between Los Angeles and Atlanta?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Los Angeles and Atlanta?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Los Angeles to Atlanta?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
Which terminal has the most dining options at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport?
Are there onsite hotels at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport?
Can I fly from Los Angeles to Atlanta non-stop?
What is the quickest way from Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport to downtown Atlanta?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta?
Top airline flying Los Angeles to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Atlanta
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.