EWR - SFO
Find cheap flights from Newark Liberty Airport to San Francisco
Book cheap flights from Newark Liberty Airport to San Francisco (round-trip)
Cons: Plane was supposed to depart at 5:30 did not depart until around 7:20!!! Had to sit on plane for almost 2 hrs!! We were NOT OFFERED anything to drink Not even water!! Jet Blue would NEVER be neglectful, they are very service oriented. Plane was full & 2 babies on board one was fussy crying at times. It was s nightmare!! I was exhausted from traveling to NYC & Philly! & the delay & lack of service was AWFUL!! Could not watch TV, bc It either connects to phone, I could not connect it or I think you had to pay! Unheard of!!!I love to watch CNN, MSNBC & Fox it makes the time fly!! Hopefully will Never have to fly United Again
Pros: Smooth flight. But cramped
Cons: Why do you allow people to carry on 3 suitcases and don't leave room for others' 1 carryon. Each seat should have room overhead for each passengers carryon, but they always seem to be full because of people taking on 2-3 carrying
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (round trip)
When to book flights from Newark to San Francisco
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $186 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Newark Liberty Airport to San Francisco was found 73 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 6% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- To find non-stop flights from Newark to San Francisco, look for reservations through United, Alaska, or JetBlue Airlines. If you want to save money, consider having a flight with a layover, such as through American or Southwest Airlines.
- If you have some extra time before your flight from Newark to San Francisco begins boarding, consider going to one of the private lounges at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Art & Lounge can be found in Terminal B and sells passes to travelers from all airlines, while the USO Center is located nearby and is for active military members.
- For travelers who want to clear their head before their flight takes off, go to the Relax and Recharge area on level 2 of Terminal B in Newark Liberty International Airport. This quiet room contains comfortable chairs and has large windows overlooking one of the main tarmacs, making it a tranquil spot to clear your head.
- Need to quickly charge your cell phone once you have landed at San Francisco International Airport (SFO)? Look for one of the rapid charging stations that can be found in Terminals 1 and 3. For a small fee, these stations will charge your portable devices up to two times quicker than normal outlets and charging cords.
- To refresh yourself once your plane has landed, head to Freshen’ Up in the main terminal of San Francisco International Airport. Open 24h a day, guests can spend $25 to have access to a private shower stall for 30m while being provided with towels, shampoo, soap, shower shoes, and a hairdryer.
FAQs for booking Newark Liberty Airport to San Francisco flights
Newark Liberty Airport - San Francisco Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.