PHL - MSY
Find cheap flights from Philadelphia to New Orleans
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 29% drop in price.|
|April||Most popular time to fly with an average 23% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$221||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Philadelphia to New Orleans
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $100 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Philadelphia to New Orleans was found 13 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 36% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is a rather large airport, with seven different terminals. There are free shuttle buses running from Terminal F (Gate F-14) to Gate C-16 (which gives access to Terminals C, B, and D) and Gate A-1 (which provides access to Terminals A-East and A-West).
- Passengers who wish to leave their car at the airport will find that parking is available in all the different Garages (Terminals A-East, A-West, B, C, D, E, and F). International airlines operate from Terminal A-West, and different domestic airlines operate from different terminals, so make sure to check your departure information before heading to the airport – particularly if flying with American Airlines, as their flights don’t always depart from the same terminal.
- The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) features four different terminals, and is free of any architectural obstacles for disabled people. Smoking is prohibited in the airport, but there are a couple of designated smoking areas on both the departures and arrivals levels.
- Passengers at MSY who have lost any items during or after their flight can head to the Lost And Found office, which is located on the Upper Level in the Concourse C Lobby, right by the Airport Police station. It is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. If you need to kill some time at the airport, MSY also offers free wi-fi across all terminals.
- Mothers who are nursing should know there is a Mother’s Room after security in each concourse at MSY, where they will find comfortable seating and a changing table. It could be a good option if your baby is hungry after the long flight.
FAQs for booking Philadelphia to New Orleans flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Philadelphia to New Orleans because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Philadelphia to New Orleans take?
How many flights are there between Philadelphia and New Orleans?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Philadelphia to New Orleans?
Do I need a passport to fly between Philadelphia and New Orleans?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Philadelphia and New Orleans?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Philadelphia to New Orleans?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Philadelphia to New Orleans?
Which airlines fly directly from Philadelphia Airport to New Orleans Airport?
Which airline should I choose?
Are there onsite airport hotels at New Orleans Airport?
What are my transportation options upon arrival at New Orleans Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines serving Philadelphia to New Orleans Louis Armstrong
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Philadelphia to New Orleans (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Philadelphia to New Orleans (one-way)
Philadelphia - New Orleans Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.