SEA - SFO
Find cheap flights from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 13% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$157||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from Seattle/Tacoma Intl to San Francisco
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $108 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco was found 0 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 4% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Looking to take public transport to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport so you can avoid the hassle of renting a car? Link Light Rail services connect Seattle-Tacoma International Airport directly to downtown Seattle and even to the University of Washington. The airport’s Link station is located outside the airport on the fourth floor of the adjacent parking garage.
- Want to give the kids the chance to burn off a bit of excess energy before the flight? Stop by Seattle-Tacoma International Airport’s Playroom, located by the Seattle Tap Room in the Central Terminal by the A gates. At San Francisco International Airport there are three children’s play areas to choose from: two in Terminal 3 and one in Terminal 2.
- Fortunately for travelers wanting to grab a bite to eat before they board their flight out of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, there are plenty of restaurant options available - even for those with dietary restrictions. For vegetarians and vegans there is Floret, while for those who prefer meat on the menu, there is Rel’Lish Burger Lounge.
- The Aviation Museum in San Francisco International Airport is a great family-friendly activity for those who are looking for a diversion during their time at the airport. The museum includes a library and is open from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- To reach San Francisco International Airport’s Rental Car Center, simply hop on the AirTrain Blue Line at any one of the airport’s terminals. The AirTrain runs 24 hours a day and also connects the terminals to all of the airport’s parking garages and the BART station.
FAQs for booking Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco flights
Are flight prices cheaper from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
How long does a flight from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco take?
How many flights are there between Seattle/Tacoma Airport and San Francisco?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco?
Do I need a passport to fly between Seattle/Tacoma Airport and San Francisco?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Seattle/Tacoma Airport and San Francisco?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco?
What facilities are available for business travelers at San Francisco International Airport?
Can I fly from Seattle to San Francisco non-stop?
What is the quickest way from San Francisco International Airport to downtown San Francisco?
Should I fly to San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport, or San José International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Seattle/Tacoma Intl to San Francisco
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Seattle/Tacoma Airport to San Francisco (one-way)
Seattle/Tacoma Airport - San Francisco Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.