Find cheap flights to Belize
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 8% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 16% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$780||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Belize
- Looking for cheap airfare to Belize? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Belize for the following prices or less: From Boston Logan Intl $401, from Chicago $446, from Charlotte Douglas $1061
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Belize is January.
- The country of Belize is divided into six districts with the district of Belize lying on the northeastern coast of the country by the Caribbean Sea. Philip S. W. Goldson Airport (BZE), or Belize City Airport, is the international gateway to the island and the destination for all flights from the US to Belize.
- There are several small airports located in each of the districts in Belize so getting around by air is very convenient if you so choose. There are two districts north of Belize City: Corozal Airport (CZH) is the airport in Corozal district and Orange Walk Airport (ORZ) covers the region of Orange Walk.
- Cayo and Stann Creek are the districts in the center of the island. Cayo lies to the west where it shares a boundary with Guatemala. Matthew Spain Airport (SQS) is in San Ignacio town while Stann Creek in the east is served by two airports: Placencia Airport (PLJ) and Silver Creek Airport (SVK).
- The east coast of Belize has one of the largest barrier reefs in the Americas and is one of the most popular tourist attractions on the island. Belize City Airport is centrally positioned along this stretch of coast and is therefore a perfect place to discover the multitude of cays and atolls that lies off the coastal waters.
- The district of Toledo marks the southern boundary of Belize where it meets the Gulf of Honduras and contains the towns of Barranco and Punta Gorda. After your flight from the US to Belize, you can hop on a local flight from Belize City Airport to Punta Gorda Airport (PND) and discover the beaches of Amatique Bay.
FAQs - booking Belize flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United States to Belize due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Belize?
What is the cheapest flight to Belize?
Which airlines fly to Belize?
What are the most popular destinations in Belize?
Is a visa required to visit Belize?
Which US cities have nonstop flights to Belize?
How can I visit Caracol from Belize Airport?
Can I get a flight into the capital Belmopan?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Belize
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Belize Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Belize
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.