Find cheap flights to Florence
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 30% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$871||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Florence
- Looking for cheap airfare to Florence? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Florence for the following prices or less: From Miami $584, from Los Angeles $654, from Portland $849
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Florence is February.
- Booking a flight to Florence? If so, consider flying into Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola, Florence’s official international airport that is less than a 20-minute drive from the city’s downtown. Another option is Galileo Galilei Airport, a choice that is located just outside of Pisa and is approximately a 75 minute bus ride from Florence.
- If you have some questions about Florence or would like some help deciding where you would like to visit during your trip in the city, consider making a stop at the Tourist Information Desk located in Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola. Placed in the Arrivals terminal, this desk is open most days besides major holidays and provides visitors with maps, calendars of events, and deals.
- For travelers that find that they have time to kill while in Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola, consider purchasing a ticket for the VIP CLUB lounge that is located on the first floor of Departures. Equipped with an open self-serve bar, entertainment in different languages, and WiFi, it is the perfect place to comfortably relax for a few hours.
- If you would like to travel from the airport to downtown Florence by using public transportation, take the VOLAINBUS bus line, a shuttle that travels directly between these two locations. It’s approximately a 20-minute bus ride into the city center and tickets can be purchased directly on the bus.
- To grab a meal either after your flight to Florence or before your flight takes off, pick from one of the Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola’s many dining options. Buoni & Belli is a traditional Tuscan restaurant that is located on the ground floor and has a large selection of local wines, while Baccanale Firenze is located in the Arrivals section and has quick, simple meals, as well as coffee.
FAQs - booking Florence flights
What is the cheapest flight to Florence?
How far is Florence Airport from central Florence?
What is the name of Florence’s airport?
Are there hotels that provide a free shuttle service to Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola?
What shopping options are available in Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola?
How far is the Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola from the Florence Cathedral?
Can you book a rental car at Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Florence?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Florence?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Florence?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Florence?
Top 5 airlines flying to Florence Peretola
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Florence Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Florence
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.